Forum LockedFuck Y'all: A Big Fuck You..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Shade View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Aka UnaBomber

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 55-14-6
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Junior Shade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Big Fuck You..
    Posted: 05 May 2006 at 6:20am
To all delivery companys.. I hate the fuckers..

Reason...

1. They leave a note saying you wernt in.. When they could just leave it around the back.. PLUS I KNOW IM NOT IN IM AT FUCKING WORK!..

2. You ring them to tell them not to deliver it or deliver it later in the day.. But before you get that far you have to listen to a fucking answering machine that plays the most annoying music ever... Which makes you feel like you wanna hang up & smash the phone..

3. When you finaly get through its always some spotty chav that dosent have a fucking clue what hes talking about..

4. After a lengthey convo with some terd on the phone.. They STILL deliver the fucking thing.. Even if you tell them not too! & the retards even leave that fucking second attempt shit..

5. IF I WAS NOT THERE AT THAT TIME THE FIRST TIME WHY WOULD I BE THERE THE SECOND TIME.. Idiots..

Im sure you get what im getting at...

Fuck Delivery Companys... Amtrak to name the WORST... Bunch of fags..
JstJake View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JstJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2006 at 6:59am
so true....your hate is justified....these fags did the same thing to me.....

i actually specified to argos not to post between 5-7 any other time in the day would be fine....

so i stay in on that day....wait alll day till 5....do what i had to do,,,,come back 6.55 ( just to make sure)....asnd they had the note......so dam....i hate them bitches
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2006 at 9:05am
Quote 1. They leave a note saying you wernt in.. When they could just leave it around the back..

acctually i dont think their allowed to, as if it gets stolen, their held resposible

i remember having a knock at the door, so went down, answered it, to find a box RIGHT infront of my frontdoor, i look up and sum guy in a car waves to me... THERE the lazy fuckers, who knock an run so they can fit more deliveries in
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Fatal View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
...Wicked Wit Wordplay...

Crew: The Dynasty

Stats: 44-4-2
Form: WNNWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fatal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2006 at 12:44pm
LMMFAO
Junior Shade View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Aka UnaBomber

Stats: 55-14-6
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Junior Shade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2006 at 1:23pm
Hahhaahaaa.. Lmfao @ Scotty..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic