Open Mic: freestyle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
s.p the truth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote s.p the truth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: freestyle
    Posted: 25 December 2006 at 1:17am

its s.p for those who dont know bout me and hopefully you take part of this while im rippin it showin you why im hot for a few minutes stright lyrics hardcore off the dome no gimmicks so if the last person you heard came great im tring to come greater cats try to battle end up like a carrot when it meets the greater and i can talk bout how i put the dro in the suplex like john cean or if think you cold hearted i got that thang and i can heatcha but thats not me i rather rap bout tring to help the community cuz at the end of the day thats all brother got so if ya boy get big off this rap stuff best believe the money going back into same block the same streets that almost took me under why do bad things happen out here the same question the streets made me ask and force me to wonder but i love it cuz when i didnt have a friend its the same srteets that took me in the same streets where i learned thats its a blessin to be on top so dont let nobody take your spot the same streets where i had a deep conversation with rap and it told me if wanted to be apart of the family i had to purpose to hiphop   

s.capital P im a serious problem
TWIX View Drop Down

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote TWIX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2006 at 1:36am
gewd spit....its about a 8
TWIX IZ N DA MIX
twix_10_22@hotmail.com

get at me
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic