Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Return of that Tequila Sunrise
    Posted: 16 March 2007 at 11:07pm
Featuring Neek & Zah Aziz (myspace links on the page that follows)

King Jehu View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #4
Stats: 54-18-1
Form: WLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Jehu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2007 at 1:26am
This guitar shit is hot... Long ass intro, but I like it. you have good energy and lyrics on the mic. The hook is tight, but the flow is a bit off. you're improving a lot though. Neek had a hot verse too, his voice is more toned down as opposed to his usual hyped flow, which is cool too. I like how you continued his rhyme scheme. Hot shit. Zah murdered this. I like his voice on the beat. The beat is tight and it was spit on it properly. Hot shit, Cube.
Insert something rappy here
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2007 at 7:14am
I love Neek's intro...shit is piff-tastic
fokuz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fokuz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2007 at 1:19pm

first guy is iight, sounds a little off the beat, lyrics were only ok, voice was cool tho. 2nd guy is real nice, flow was on point, lyrics were good, delivery and voice were nice. 3rd guy came the best here i think, had the best emotion, best delivery and best voice, rode the beat perfectly. the chorus was ok, didn't like it at first but started to feel it the last time. pretty dope track here, guys, picked up as it went on, for sure. keep it up.

Point Blank View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 92-27-5
Form: WWNWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2007 at 3:47pm
Very Nice...Somethin I Could Easily Put On My MP3 Player, Which Ive Only Ever Done Like Twice With Netcees Lol. Ice , Im Presuming You Were First And Sang The Chorus.  Nice Verse, Had A Strange But Good Rhymescheme. Good Flow IMO, Some Bits Were A Bit Dodgy But Was Good Enough. Neek Was Great, He Sounds Like A Proffesional. Next Guy Was Tight Too. Overall Good Audio, Like To Hear More
ILLSTARRR View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
LA CHAMP aka Da General

Text Rank: #2
Stats: 47-6-2
Form: WLWNLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ILLSTARRR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2007 at 4:37pm
Go Cubical!

Gettin way betta im feelin it dawg, reall
Good track... Neek an that other dude smash it too

www.myspace.com/illsta
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2007 at 4:41pm
Haha... yea u at ya best here... need vocals higher... Definitely need better mixing on the hook but yea... Flow is better, just need to find that swag now to complement the rest of ya style

Neek and Zah do as Neek and Zah do... murderous

peace
. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Demonic View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

X Fade II

Crew: XFade: Phoenix

Stats: 2-4-0
Form: LLWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Demonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2007 at 11:27am
Props Ice be on the up ... Flow was decent ... Lyrically you was ice so was good ... Nek and zah did there thing...

Nice track ...

Point Blank View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 92-27-5
Form: WWNWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2007 at 11:48am
LMAO @ Demonics Sig
TeQuiLaSunRiSe View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-0-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote TeQuiLaSunRiSe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2021 at 2:22am
Is it too late to sue for copyright infringement?

Kidding. Here's a 14 year later review:

Nice track. Rhymes, beat riding, everything was good. 
POP POPPITY WHAT, I Know Yall Aint Poppin At Us

Cuz One or Two Punches Will Leave You TALKIN LIKE SEAN CONNERY DOES

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic