Audio Mic: Three : Sixteen (ft. Chincheck & Spook)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NepentheZ View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
... { 26 } ...

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 40-32-1
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NepentheZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Three : Sixteen (ft. Chincheck & Spook)
    Posted: 14 August 2007 at 8:46pm
Its nothin' major, just the hot verses. Blaow.

I'm so fucking intelligent, half the time I don't even know what I'm saying...
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 8:52pm

This beat is straight ill...The first dude has some good flow and mic prescence was feeling it..the second dude is plain sick...hes dope as shit man the flow was off the chain..The last guy isnt as good as the first two but hes aight...the flow seems choppy but not bad..overall this track was pretty nice I was feeling it but I dont like how you just cut off the beat

The original comeback kid
Kay B View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 58-32-0
Form: LLWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kay B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 8:58pm
Like dtk said beats dope, first guy is real nice decent lyrics flows on point...2nd guys nice i don't like his voice how high it is personally but its dope...nice lyrics and his flow was perfect, 3rd guy was good as well not as good as the first two so that may make him look worse but ignoring those two i thought he was dope....Overall nice track, only complaint is like dtk said it just cuts off an outro woulda been dope at the end
NepentheZ View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
... { 26 } ...

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NepentheZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 6:50am
OK, perhaps the title mislead you all....

the track is called 'Three : Sixteen'

The people spittin' on it are, (in order)

NepentheZ
Chincheck
Spook...

so yea, the first dude is ... 'me' ... :D .... thanks for the feed.

And yea, the beat finishes abruptly, but Chin is gonna fix that over the week and make it fade with a bit of a prelude.

Kay B View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 58-32-0
Form: LLWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kay B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 7:18am
No the title didn't mislead me i knew which was u, i was just explaining it as if i didn't know u, and mentioning each person singly 
Demonic View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

X Fade II

Crew: XFade: Phoenix

Stats: 2-4-0
Form: LLWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Demonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 8:24am
Nep ... Wow... i guess... didnt know you did audio atall...

Beat is dope as hell loving that... You got a pretty good flow and your lyrics are good too...Delivery was good... And you sound comfortable on the mic which is always good...

ChinCheck is always fire ... his flow is always on point same with err'y thing else really Haha...

Spooks ... hmm ... not really feeling his part all in all ... his flow is up an down throughout his verse...

Good track

I-kontinue View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

The Sovereign

Crew: The Dynasty

Text Rank: #3
Stats: 46-9-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote I-kontinue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 9:28am
Good listen... Nep's flow was on point, some nice lines... Chincheck with his usual presence and makin' shit sound easy. 3rd guy wasn't bad either... Just wasn't as smooth on the beat as the previous 2. Nice lyrics though.... A good track overall...
2smooth View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 36-5-2
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 2smooth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 12:11pm

like everyone has said before, beat is bonkers.... dope as fuck... Nep, presence is nice... flow's nice as well... sounds a little jumbled/ rushed in a few parts... lyrics were good... overall, pretty good man gj... Chincheck was his usual self... Spook, on the other hand, i didn't really like that much... not only rushed, but didn't flow that well and lyrics were either subpar or at least delivered too shitty to stand out...

overall, pretty decent shit Nep... keep it up...

btw, where's the beat from/ who made it?
NepentheZ View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
... { 26 } ...

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NepentheZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 3:35pm
fuck knows, chin had it from somewhere, we were just rollin' through a few of his beats and that one hit me... so we wrote to it. Thanks for the feed tho. more audio to come soon....

ProFound View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 5-9-2
Form: WLLNWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ProFound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 5:15pm

Like said before, deffantly a HOT beat...

iaght here is some good quality feed.. ima go by differnt shit and listen for certain stuff every time...

Nep :

Flow - Was pretty much dead on, there was only 1 part at the start that i thought was a little bit off.

Editing - who ever did the editing... is amazing. Some sick effects on the vocal. Im really likin the little bit of echo that u hear lower in the back on yours and chin's verses.

Lyrically - lyrically it's dope, nothing AMAZING that made me drop my jaw or shit but deffantly dope.

Presence - on the mic you sound really comfortable and your presence is there... not as much as chins but deffantly more then spooks.

Dubs - only like 2 spots were it was off a little bit. Im not sure if its dubs or an effect... Im almost positive you got dubs on there, good job on them tho, they sounded sick and added a lot to the track.

Coolness -  Lacked quite a bit tbh, but then again... i wasnt on the track.. lol j/p

Over all good track. Chin was defffantly doing his thing, best easily. Spook needs some work... seems like hes lackin some complexity in his lyricas and some presence on the mic.

Hit me up on msn or a priv message when you got some time i gotta talk to you bout something
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic