Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LadyLyrical View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-0-0
Form: W
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote LadyLyrical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prisoner
    Posted: 01 April 2004 at 7:40pm

Hypnotiq~words~distort ya optiks...minds of divine prisoners lost in toungs of toxic//((1)) four walls trapped in to strengthen destruction....mislead thoughts, with irrelevant~evidence remain in police investigations//((2))

resenting pasts~and~present fearing life long mistakes....sayin they sorry for~enslavement but to keep you locked down do whateva it takes//((3)) my mind is threatened cuz through my dreams i see the writing on the wall.....intellegence~replaced wit evil intentions definin the fall//((4))

call me crazy~say im going through fazes.....whether guilty or innocent prisoners is going through changes//((5)) Gay~men Straight men they all gods men....lost to a world leavin them no choice no way to repent//((6))

fifty fifty chance he gonna do life....sickening~got me thinkin cuz that was his look alike(wrong guy)//((7)) interagation pressin ya face on the floor....you have the right to remain silent do they even mean that shyt anymore?//((8))

trippin me out cuz you have the right to an attorney....niccaz that screw wit ya mind implant lies and steal ya money//((9)) anything i say will be held against me.....searching my shyt nicca do you really have a reason to arrest me?//((10))

black man wrong time.... read my rights? dont keep repeatin them lines//((11)) cuz a prisoners a prisoner wether ya lawyer him or not...you think im guilty when am innocent so im going to jail wether i like it or not//((12))

This was just a freestyle....guess everything i drop is a freestyle iunless i say other but give feedback this a serious topic na mean

~~Ill Power~~
Battle Record 1~0

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote LadyLyrical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 1:07pm
DAMN THIS SITE....UPPIN
~~Ill Power~~
Battle Record 1~0

Senor Perfecto View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
1st Battle Winner! AM I 'ECK

Crew: XFade: Phoenix

Text Rank: #6
Stats: 66-36-2
Form: WLWLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Senor Perfecto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 1:32pm

Nice flow and imagery on a serious topic... except for line 11...

Now in return, you must dredge through other members' Open Mic posts and comment on their own musings...

Adios...

King Jehu View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #4
Stats: 54-18-1
Form: WLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Jehu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 1:42pm

What about line 11?

I like this, it shows what it's really like in NY and other places where the minorities are harassed and are denied their rights, not only as citizens, but their rights as human beings. Good shit Lady.

Insert something rappy here
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote LadyLyrical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2004 at 10:38am
thank u and i do reply to others work
~~Ill Power~~
Battle Record 1~0

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic