Author
hanGing View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Not to be Fucked With.

Text Rank: #8
Stats: 30-10-6
Form: NNWLNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote hanGing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Wasted battle...
    Posted: 18 March 2008 at 6:59pm
Reposted it here -mainly as it's my first verse in nigh on a year.. and feedback is nice.. Only reason i did the battle was to see if I still could do this shit..

This is suicide kid - but first I'll give you a clue
You couldn't even beat me typing in your native urdu
Just admit this bitch - you're just clinically poor
You couldnt flag up a victory if i taught you semaphore
Zhou destroyed Dynasties - what made you think you could?
Even heavenly mandates couldnt Stop you being understood!
Understand? or do you need a translated text yet?
SO stupid - this kid even failed the doctor's sex test
You sick with unease- Bitch I don't give reprives!
You've won - I'd better concede! *Text edited by Rameez*

*so how the fuck you going to win*
What you got to hit with? Fresh shit you prewrote last week?
This unique technique - anotheraddition to your losing streak
I'd give you permission to diss me - it's only polite
But as you struggled with DALinquency - it's a trite invite
My spike of delight - a confession to consume him with gloom
I SUFFOCATED THIS FUCKING RETARD IN HIS MOTHERS WOMB!
But bitch - she seemed to like it - in fact she insisted
We Twisted and fisted - persisted - left you autistic!
Get the gist kid! You can't beat me on sickness
Even calling me a goth only enhances your thickness
Im a punk cunt - but I'm not here to besmirch
This is what happens when a retard does research
So just drool and lurch as the noose grows tighter
What about church to exorcise my FICTIOUS ghostwriter?

*my final advice*
But don't quit - get transfixed on some new slick tricks
And you'll win - the day battling gets into the PARALYMPICS

"Sicker Than Thou"

X-ACTO View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-4-3
Form: LLWNWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote X-ACTO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by hanGing hanGing wrote:

My spike of delight - a confession to consume him with gloom
I SUFFOCATED THIS FUCKING RETARD IN HIS MOTHERS WOMB!
But bitch - she seemed to like it - in fact she insisted
We Twisted and fisted - persisted - left you autistic!
=

That Was Some Sick Lethal Shit...OMG...That Horrorcore Shit...Damn Hanging. Rest Of Verse Was Really Good. But This Just Stands Out BIG TIME.
You Overdid It Homes--
You In The Danger Zone--
You Shouldnt Be Alone--
--Notorious B.I.G
Kay B View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 58-32-0
Form: LLWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kay B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 8:17pm
Nice verse, dont think iv ever seen a straight battle verse from you so was interesting to see, obviously not as strong as horrorcore verse's but it was nice, only fault i picked up on was that you seemed to incorporate your horror style into the battle as it's your usual style in this case (being against weak opponent) it worked as there was a punch but against a doper opponent i think it MAY backfire as they horror side takes away the venom of the punch if ya get me?....Overall a real nice verse though, easily won the battle and you definetly have talent in this side of things too, props
Rameez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 22-40-4
Form: NWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rameez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 9:38pm
Clap this battle has nothing to do with getting personal or anything.. u were ducking for months so I jus wanna clear the score... but ya u were close but it seems I won the battle.. well nice tryClap  see ya.. don't flame yourself if you lost ;) 
Fatal View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
...Wicked Wit Wordplay...

Crew: The Dynasty

Stats: 44-4-2
Form: WNNWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fatal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 11:51pm
^Wtf are you talkin about?  Hangin killed it...This was old school LA type verse...NICE
hanGing View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Not to be Fucked With.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote hanGing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 3:54am
Originally posted by Rameez Rameez wrote:

Clap this battle has nothing to do with getting personal or anything.. u were ducking for months so I jus wanna clear the score... but ya u were close but it seems I won the battle.. well nice tryClap  see ya.. don't flame yourself if you lost ;) 

Thanks Rameez.

Doing this post helped me notice that something had cocked up with your ban..

It's fixed now.
"Sicker Than Thou"

dalinquent View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 29-23-1
Form: WLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 4:31am
LMFAO ^...

Originally posted by Flash Flash wrote:

^Wtf are you talkin about?  Hangin killed it...This was old school LA type verse...NICE

Wtf r u talk'n bout??? Old school LA was weak as fuck compared to now... They were maybe good for there time

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aight, I definately thought this was a cool verse... Like kay said, It's not as good as your horrorcore shit but thats cause ur one twisted fuck and you like the blood and gore and shit...  Had it been against one of the better heads, high ama-pro, I could easily see him losing tho... Verse had sting too it, but just not enough... But thats all cause ur not a straight text head... You that 'fuck a corpse' cat and on some fuck a corpse shit, your pretty much unbeatable...

I liked the *edited by rammezz* line, as well as the second part opener and the one with my name in it...  Others weren't bad, Just those stood out more...

Props, and if the battle is still good, let me know so I can vote...
hanGing View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Not to be Fucked With.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote hanGing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 8:15am

i get your points.. I think it's more down to rustiness ect that some things didnt hit as hard - think only a third (mebbe less) of my wins are horrorcore based.

Im going to step away slightly from the horror stuff - to be honest it's too easy being sickening.. and might battle straight more.. (unlike some of you homo's)

=)
"Sicker Than Thou"

MODKILLA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MODKILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 1:09pm
Technically mr.hanGing should not get a W because he posted his verse 43 minutes past deadline [ Posted: 17 March 2008 at 12:43am ].
So mr.hanGing would have lost this battle if Rameez didn't bite.
And on this bitting shit, I feel a bitter should get banned, but if we just warn bitters and give them temp. bans then we should note on there accounts a B point. B = bites, so we can keep track of a persons bitting record. We keep track of W-L-N, just add a B so its W-L-N-B.

REF: http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=14375

Edited by MODKILLA - 19 March 2008 at 1:17pm
Please Note: Lyrical Assault is a Rap Community, and therefore will contain strong language, enter at your own risk.
hanGing View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Not to be Fucked With.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote hanGing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 1:49pm
as did rameez - and as he was meant to post first.. I also kept him informed via the forum and PM..

Not that it really matters what you say tbh..
"Sicker Than Thou"

Point Blank View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 92-27-5
Form: WWNWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 1:52pm
I don't think this was as good as people are making out. Yea don't get me wrong, it was good, but not mind-blowing. You got a very unique style, huge vocab and you use it well. Some humor, some mental shizz and some strong personals. Good to see you spittin again, shame it got wasted.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic