Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GraphicKontent View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote GraphicKontent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another Lil 4-5 Minute Key.
    Posted: 02 April 2008 at 9:10am
.. Couple Creative Punches.. Wordplays.. You Know That Multie Games There Too Ahaha.. Check..

My Message Is Course & Stifled, Punches Agressive To Morph Ya Spinal..!
And Yes, Once I Was Left For Dead But I Chose Directions Towards Survival..!
The Weapon Is More Then Vital, Cuz It Trouble Foes, With Unbearable Fright..
Holding Grudges, Never Bury The Hatchet, Not Even As A Juggalo At His Burial Site..!
Fakest Herbs Get There Verses Wrecked, Bring The Greatest Words With A Certain Bless..!
Battlin Me Has You Digging Your Own Grave Like Funeral Laborers On The Verge Of Death..!
Im Molding The Flame, Controlling The Game, So Stop Doubting That Im Empowered..
Im Just Not Taller Rubble/Tolerable Like Comparing Collapsed Housing To The Twin Towers..!

And Thats How I Do.. Aha

Edited by GraphicKontent - 02 April 2008 at 9:10am
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote GraphicKontent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2008 at 10:03am
uppin..
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote GraphicKontent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2008 at 11:32am
UPPING
Freeda5thDawg View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 5-1-0
Form: WWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Freeda5thDawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2008 at 11:51am
"And Yes, Once I Was Left For Dead But I Chose Directions Towards Survival..!"

^^this line stuck out to me...cause aside from the punches and all, this kinda stuff hits me more...another nice key man...punches were pretty nice, good matchin in scheme...keep at it...
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote GraphicKontent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2008 at 1:47pm
Gud Looks On The Feed
Uppin
Madeye View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 8-4-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Madeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2008 at 5:22pm
Hmmm...

well...  you vocab was licked, def. 5/5 [I emphasize this in rhyme also]
flow was borderline-Sick, wording tightened this shit up snug...  nice.
Liked .the red - it's easier on the eyes if it's a fair sized read...  wordplay was a lil' unorthadox, but was executed decently.
Multies was tight, general consistency and  balance were there too, not much
to say for the choice of clozer, but creativity was big in this - no doubt. 
Punches were decent... the first one with "unbearable fright" at its mid-point was kind of lightly-put, but picked it up enough with the punch.  2nd one was nicely "boiled" up and gave a heavier delivery than the first...  but definitely fit good for this drop...  imo
Complexity was more in yur vocab's format.  The read of it in general was nice, but didn't really have to make me slow down to continue...  ...  But I liked this piece some , fa'sho.

Overall: 8.8 / 10

* Stay Up, Fam...   ONE ['1]

Edited by Madeye - 02 April 2008 at 5:27pm
<font color=darkgray>I'm only offended by those I respect... and I don't respect you[/COLOR]
Fatal View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
...Wicked Wit Wordplay...

Crew: The Dynasty

Stats: 44-4-2
Form: WNNWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fatal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2008 at 6:17pm
Yea this was tight. Liked the "verge of death" play the best. Flow was good  throughtout...Props. Keep droppin fam...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic