Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SageOne View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 34-13-2
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SageOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forceful Flows (Dal Collab)
    Posted: 17 August 2008 at 2:39pm
Yessir, The audible return to LA from Sage And Dal.
Put a cap on so your brains dont go everywhere LOL

Enjoy.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=863107&songID=6814948
Point Blank View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 92-27-5
Form: WWNWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2008 at 2:47pm
Who spat what
Point Blank View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 92-27-5
Form: WWNWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2008 at 2:49pm
Ok I realise now...both were good...beat was sick
Kay B View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 58-32-0
Form: LLWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kay B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2008 at 2:52pm
Heard this awhile back and have you my opinion but i'll post it up here to help you out

Dal, i had no complaints about your shit...flow was on, lyrics were dope i was impressed

Sage, you had nice verse's only problem i found was that in certain places your flow seemed abit to quick for he beat, lyrics were dope but i felt maybe flowing abit slower may of had a better effect tho u may of needed to flow fast to fit the content in, apart from that it was real nice...beat was dope

nice collab
I-kontinue View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

The Sovereign

Crew: The Dynasty

Text Rank: #3
Stats: 46-9-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote I-kontinue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2008 at 6:57pm
Nice collab... Sage's voice sounds much different from when I first heard him... nice verses... Dal's swag is ill on this... Yall compliment each otha well. Nice lines, like the beat also...

***Edit***
Dal, wtf is up with that beep sound?! Same thing that was on our collab!... Rid it, if possible...

Edited by I-kontinue - 18 August 2008 at 11:02am
King Blood View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 2-0-0
Form: WW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Blood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2008 at 8:49pm
yo this shit was dope in every way....flow was crazy, lyrics dope and the beat was ill...nice shit...props 
I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies
and hypothesis can't define how I be droppin these
soundclick.com/motivate
dalinquent View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 29-23-1
Form: WLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2008 at 3:20pm
this was recorded right after i recorded our track and it was before u pointed it out so that damn smoke detector was still present in my set up
_HolloW_ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-2-0
Form: LWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote _HolloW_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2008 at 12:36am
lmao, I thought my cell phone was dyin' or somethin when I heard that damn beep...  lol...

Anyway, this is a tight lil collab.  Good aggressive piece.  Yea, even you Dal -- much better than the one other recording I heard of yours.  all in all, good piece.
Spent six months hurtin' who I shoulda been supportin'/
But I was nervous, I was stupid, I was pushin' for abortion/
Charlie_B View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Charlie_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2008 at 12:50am
Shit was pretty good...

Dal...your flow was great...but your delivery needs a little variety...you sounded like you were being chased. The beat was mellow and slow...and you both were rushing your lyrics. Perhaps...pick a quicker beat next time? Sage...same with you in terms of breathe control...you sounded like you were ignoring the beat at times. Your delivery however was nicer.

I think it was just a poor beat selection. Perhaps on a faster beat this would be doper.
Konflict View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Konflict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2008 at 6:35pm
feelin this beat already

first guy comes out real nice
very grimey delivery, flow was on point for the most part, kinda rushed some lines here & there but it was cool. content wise this was ok
second guy, the quality doesnt match up, but its aight
got a good flow, content is pretty cool
overall a solid track, i was feelin it
good shit

stay up
Swift Styles View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-4-1
Form: WWLWNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Swift Styles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2008 at 9:16pm
liked it, sage, ..WTF??? BEEP!....
my B that just fucked my thought up...
AHHh yea i remember, Sage, slow down a lil bit, sounds a lil fast for the beat.
dal, nicely done on the track exvept for the beep sound

like the instrumental and the collab was solid so Thumbs%20Up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic