Open Mic: Rico! Dissing Rapdisup

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rico! View Drop Down

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rico! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rico! Dissing Rapdisup
    Posted: 20 March 2009 at 7:13am

I cant even leave the house cuz this box on my leg lol....

Where Iam from you anit nobody if you dont Have no Bodyies

Beat drops....My style like toches tatics I'll Grab ya spine and Force it Backwards//(OUCH)
Rap what up? soft ass he gay so he toss ass//(lol) I got Real connects just like Cable~if I had a Gunn I would  bless you with 6navals//See I wanted to just chill, but you popin shit!
knowin damn well ya pops Rich// You live in the Uk. things is diffrent~i piss twice a week plus dudes is snitchin//(dc. Life) The battle not over, and even if you winning man~You'll leave the site lookin Like Lu-tenit Dan//(forest gump!) See iam kinda mad that you gotta Vote~wtf goin on ,is this site a Joke?//(d/r vote) Take it how you want it, or call for backUp~I'll even set a handicap macth up// 2vs Rico thats stats on my ego! you Rap but seem slow// Angry If I loose to you I'LL Leave the site~But thats not happening, aleast not 2night//

30 sec. freestyle.....what do you think?
Get money! die Young!
Matt The Ripper View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 25-40-2
Form: WLLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Matt The Ripper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2009 at 7:16am
Take a look around and learn how to structure your shit. You're shit.

You ain't even ill n' i'm still hoping you get better soon.

Believe that.
Face it, I'm just too Rock N' Roll for you
You aint ready for this, and now you know the truth

Rico! View Drop Down

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rico! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2009 at 7:21am

I dont do this Iam just fresh off the Block! cant leave my hose after 8

so I got to do something with my time, Iam here 2learn
Get money! die Young!
rapdisup View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 10-20-0
Form: WWWWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rapdisup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2009 at 1:34pm
a diss verse aimed at me.......lmfao do you promise to leave when i beat ya? i aint wasting a verse replying to this yet if you beat me in our battle ill reply if not i sed enuf

*edit

*also i aint such a tosser that i wud try an show you up do as matt sed read the tuts' an learn basics then keep droppin' in the diss thread etc an that way ya drop more often an ya learn try flippin peoples shit etc gud luck

Edited by rapdisup - 20 March 2009 at 1:48pm
The Dr said it can't be beaten,I replied it 'can-sir'!

It aint over till I Rapdisup
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic