Post Reply Post Reply
Author
-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 13-4-1
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hotel....and other shit !!
    Posted: 16 July 2010 at 8:14am
I gave you positive honest feed Sword! Proof that I dont hate on nobodys hustle. I man up when it comes to breaking down someones bars and giving feed to thier pieces. I figured you showed me yours so in turn I show you mine.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=989271

SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2010 at 3:42pm
Peeped hotel, was pretty decent, although i nearly went to sleep for all the time it took before you started actually spittin.  Not my style of rap if i'm honest (i'm more on the demigodz, aotp or kyza n k-lash kinda vibe myself) but the beat was nice, you could prolly do with a better mic or better announciation, I could tell you had nice flow but alot of your words seemed a lil muffled to me and i couldn't really tell if that was a production issue or a delivery one, seemed like at times you were rushing yourself and that made your delivry suffer, all in all though it was a decent track.
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2010 at 6:30pm
See...you a good dude after all.....positive crit and feed is always welcome. Righteous!

$n00z View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: The Dynasty

Stats: 11-7-0
Form: WWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote $n00z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2010 at 4:05am
Forgot to feed this ans since im at work bored feedin erthang else thought I'd get back to it. All of em were cool. One was my fav but Im at work and that sites blocked here so cant remember which one. You gotta different flav. Really like 2 different personalities than ya text. Good shit mane. Cracked a smile when I was jammin lol
U already know...
J504 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 25-0-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2010 at 4:20am
just listened to "Hotel", that shit is catchy! Good shit, Que.
-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2010 at 6:14am
Thanks my brothas for the feed.Its really appreciated.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic