Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Kosmosis View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 11-15-1
Form: WWLLNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kosmosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Listen Close
    Posted: 09 September 2010 at 10:09pm
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1103388

It's lo fi..

lyrics  (read along )

Your levels of difficulty insult me

Listen up to my composing closely

Flowing on you devils with the force that knows me

With the speed to feed the need of your free posting

You grab a mic and its feces approaching

Pre season opposing but the champions closing

The rows of foes thinking they knowing the golden

Voting holes in your house of cards folding

Ya deck from respect and intellect upholding

Im jacking your flows and now their all stolen

Smacking these hoes till their eyes are all swollen

Riding the track like O’s riding your colon

Instinctual teleportation amazingly blazing

A maze for the faceless Asian

Space is the place my state of grace stays in

Fixing your waste with degrees of shame saving

Quick to deface these lames and their bacon

Pick up their pace aim straight for sway erasing

Higher ways of debating your played station

Throw a knife at your information

My occupation remains to explain patient

You sound like a bitch with no rhythm in him

Minimum synonym acquitted idiom

Obsidian Pentium portal nexus compendium

The track with the horses  in the stadium

Apocalyptic metaphysic millennium

Adopt your cranium for waiting room

Receiving backhanded compliments from Orion since 11-28-13.

Calibra View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 20-3-1
Form: WWWWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Calibra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 10:10pm
Errrmmmm.... Goodbye?
HinesyB View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HinesyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 10:14pm
WOW UR SO FAST UR A INSANE RAPPER .... NOT!
R We Suppose To UnderStand That?
Calibra View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 20-3-1
Form: WWWWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Calibra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 10:36pm
Ok, so now I actually listened, flowing was fast and impressive, yet utterly pointless, without lyrics you can't follow it and it just sounds like noise. But congratulations for being able to say that many words in such a short amount of time, I'm sure your mother's very proud.

Now if I'm not mistaken, you should be here, so it was nice seeing you. Do pop by... errrmmm... never?
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 10:42pm
Cali, I think this has something to do with it.

Originally posted by J504 J504 wrote:

$n00z will eat your bitch-made, counterfeit, vintage-ass Stay-Puft Marshmallow ass alive.

When $n00z wants an audio battle, he'll call for it or answer for it. I know he ain't got as much spare time as yall bitches, but I'd love to see him fuck you up. Shit, I can ressurect Kosmosis and he'll fuck you in audio LOL

unless, this is just highly coincidental that the battle I was supposed to have no chance in, I have one. and the guy he names as seeing me just magically shows up after losing a 'ban battle'.

won't feed the song thou, you lost.. so man up to what you agree'd to.

#Bananas
J504 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 25-0-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 11:35pm
don't blame that shit on me, I was only joking around when I said that shit LOL

didn't you notice the "lol" smilie???

I'm just as shocked as everybody else, prolly more so.
SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 11:47pm
that was awful....there was very little delivery and by the second verse you were so out of breath you lost your flow too. fairly pointless all in all.
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 12:34am
Originally posted by J504 J504 wrote:

don't blame that shit on me, I was only joking around when I said that shit LOL

didn't you notice the "lol" smilie???

I'm just as shocked as everybody else, prolly more so.

I was joking around too.
#Bananas
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 12:47am
Wow.
Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 82-4-2
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 12:58am
People come here for feed.

Forget how you feel about the guy and let him know where he's going wrong instead of tryna knock him down so harshly. If a newb was to come and see this thread - theyd run a fuckin mile. SMH

Edited by Manc - 10 September 2010 at 12:59am
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 12:59am
I believe I did let him know where he went wrong, I referred to his lack of delivery and the fact he lost his flow because he was out of breath. What more needed to be said?
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 1:01am
Originally posted by Manc Manc wrote:

People come here for feed.

Forget how you feel about the guy and let him know where he's going wrong instead of tryna knock him down so harshly. If a newb was to come and see this thread - theyd run a fuckin mile. SMH

the guy lost a 'loser leaves the site' battle and gets special treatment? fuck all that. he's lucky hes got replies and anyone actually clicked his song. fuck him, fuck his song.
#Bananas
Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 1:19am
SS - You started your post with "that was awful" ...... nuff said!

This aint about giving him feed though - it's about making him feel small and shitty.
Now when all the audio heads were starting out or were un-experienced, would you feel good or motivated hearing all these comments about your work???

No, is the answer

Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 1:28am
In fact I was told by all my peers that my shit was wank when it was wank, so I got better. Who the fuck are you to tell me I can;t tell someone that their track was awful? That shit WAS awful, it was retarded and anti-musical, that aint hating, that's fuckin truth. Kid supposed to have left already and he comes back to post bullshit? Nah, aint cuttin it. I gave him feed on why it was awful but I aint gonna call a turd a diamond to save someone's feelings. Seriously maybe you should be on shareyouremotions.com or someshit. Please.
Music

Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 1:41am
Lol - You aint his PEER though are you.

& Don't get cocky now - I know the people you know. Stockport aint too big of a place

Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 1:56am
Lol was that a threat? Bring it.
Music

Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 2:25am
Threat? LOL

I don't give out "threats" ......... I could speak to Fat Sam aka Kitty ..... or maybe Nat Houghton (both of whom you will deny knowing)
But I don't need to do that to some under-weight hippy type who gets his kicks out of playing guitar and boasts about being signed to HIS OWN label

Go speak to Briggzy from here - and ask him what happened when he started name dropping Young Gooch cuz he had a little bit of bother he couldn't handle......like he knows em haha, all cuz of some girl he was seein who he got rejected by and couldn't take it. Aww poor Briggzy who tried to end his own life to get attention Cry
He'll tell you what happens when you start acting cocky on the internet thinkin you can't be touched until some un-desirables turn up at one of your gigs and you don't have a clue until it's too late lol.

But were here to battle and give "shitty" feedback right?

Edited by Manc - 10 September 2010 at 2:27am
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 2:31am
Originally posted by Manc Manc wrote:

Threat? LOL

I don't give out "threats" ......... I could speak to Fat Sam aka Kitty ..... or maybe Nat Houghton (both of whom you will deny knowing)
But I don't need to do that to some under-weight hippy type who gets his kicks out of playing guitar and boasts about being signed to HIS OWN label

Go speak to Briggzy from here - and ask him what happened when he started name dropping Young Gooch cuz he had a little bit of bother he couldn't handle......like he knows em haha, all cuz of some girl he was seein who he got rejected by and couldn't take it. Aww poor Briggzy who tried to end his own life to get attention Cry
He'll tell you what happens when you start acting cocky on the internet thinkin you can't be touched until some un-desirables turn up at one of your gigs and you don't have a clue until it's too late lol.

But were here to battle and give "shitty" feedback right?

so, the long and short of it is.. someone made you mad on the internet and you sent "goons" to his show? class act you are manc. class all the way.
#Bananas
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 2:32am
lol @ Briggs...this doesn't surprise me
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 2:32am
I know Fat Sam, (Sam Acton?) but not spoken to him in gotta be like 3 years (didn't even know he used the name kitty)? Never heard of Nat Houghton though. And I don't really know Briggzy tbh, just through here.  And who said anything about gooch? Did I ever claim to be a "gangster?" I'll happily admit i'm a rocker/metalhead.
Music

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic