Post Reply Post Reply
Author
-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 13-4-1
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MK Corner EP2 Featuring TRG
    Posted: 13 December 2010 at 1:50am
Mod Killah Corner
EP 2
Featuring TRG a.k.a Sicklii Immoral !!

Q :
Brrrrrr.......Geezuss its fuckin freezin !! Say..BITCH!! Put some more logs in that fire and bring me a shot of brandy !!

Tyreekah : Who you callin a bitch you black ass muthafukka !! You got two hands niggah , use'em !!

Q : Dammm !! Its so difficult to find good help these days !
Oh shit ! I didn't know yall was commin thoo.....well....heh heh.
 Come right on in. This week is our second ep of ModKilla Corner.....
Last week we brought you J5.....This week Imma brang ova another
one of my favorite artist who goes by the name of TRG ! Now..while my
niggahs is preparin the audio imma letchall say hello to my fine young tenda
......come on...I think that old lazy bitch is back there. Say Hello to LA Bitch!!

Tyreekah : Q , you got one mo time to call me a bitch and imma throw this bottle atcho nappy ass head!!

Q : Heh Heh! Never mind that ho....prolly on her menistration....or..err...how eva you say dat shit.
And now without further complications...I'd like to introduce to you someone who not only produces great music ,but is a real down to earth muthaffukkah that deserves respect in any musical circle....Lets get a little sample of my niggah TRG !!!!

http://soundcloud.com/realnice789/trg-freestyle/s-t4j02

Q : Okay okay!! Nice sample Sicklii ! Welcome to LA's ModKillaCorner bro !

TRG : Thanks....its all good my brotha.

Q : I want the folks here at LA to get to know a little sumpthin about you so first off I wanna ask...Where you from and what are some of the local artists that inspire you?

TRG : I'm from The City of Lost Children, WEST VA.
Our state has great talent, its just yet to be introduced to the game.
I respect all the artists who helped build our rap scene.
Shout's to Paycheck, Muewl, 6'6, ect. Alot of these older dudes paved the way.

Q : With every average Joe being able to create music nowadays , what sets you apart from the rest and makes you monsterous on the hip hop scene?

TRG : Alot of these average emcee's are materialistic.
Most of them are just here for the moment.
I'm tired of hearing the same music over and over.
I make sure every track is me. I put my deepest thoughts and emotions in this shit.

Q : I notice that no matter how many times you hear how dope you are you still seem to remain humble yet explosive. What keeps you so down to earth?

TRG : Lately I've been going through alot of legal issues.
The darkest times in my life
make me stronger than my brightest.
The more I learn, the more humble I am.
I just remember who I am and how I am lucky to be alive.

Q : Last but not least....is there a way for us to hear more from TRG?

TRG : I'm currently working on my official domain, but while your waiting, check out these links.
www.trgizsick.blogspot.com
www.youtube.com/realnicerecords

TRG : I appreciate the love, keep in touch

Q : Heh ....Hehh.......Well my niggahs...that does it for this weeks ModKillaCorner...Hope you keep it locked next week when we bring you some sick Text. This is QzA saying ....peace owwwwwwtttt!!

Q : Tyreekah !! Awww hell naww bitch!! You done drank up the last of the brandy?!?

*Q throws one of his Stacy Adams boots at her head*

Tyreekah : OUWCH!! You goin to jail niggah!

Q : Hey LA ! Any one of yall know a good bail bondsman?

Edited by -Que- - 13 December 2010 at 4:40am

J504 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 25-0-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2010 at 5:26am
Another nice episode of MK Corner! (especially since I had the first, niggah!!!!)

TRG was pretty nice on the freestyle, dude had a Eazy E vibe to his voice. I'd like to hear some more, see what other kinda shit he talks about. He had some typical rap dialogue, ya know, but I still see he can go.

Any chance of him joining LA?

Nice as always on the scripting on this one, Q. Check Tyreeka in the throat for me with one of them Steve The Bear Trainer judo chops!!! you already know!

-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-4-1
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2010 at 7:06am
Man that would be cool if he did....Sicklii is a very cool cat.......I'm sure he gonna be droppin by everynow and then. As always J5 ...thanks for bein a real stand up niggah fasho. Right on for stoppin by the corner , appearing and dropping feed. You help build the foundation cuzzin. Imma be out looking for more audio things to come.....hopefully I can get some vids with them doing the audio interview exclusively for LA's MKC. Kinda like LA reaching out and vice versa. Propers to you TRG if you readin this Fammo! Hope you stop by again in the near future my brotha!

Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Renegades

Stats: 34-12-2
Form: LNWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2010 at 1:07pm
This does not belong in Open Mic.

Moved to General Board.
$n00z View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: The Dynasty

Stats: 11-7-0
Form: WWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote $n00z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:35pm
hey where's the audio link que???
U already know...
J504 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 25-0-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:07pm
yo $n00z, it's right under the photo...Q didn't make it a clickable link, so ya just gotta copy & paste it.  
$n00z View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: The Dynasty

Stats: 11-7-0
Form: WWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote $n00z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:18pm
finally got to listen dat shit was nice. LOL the whole interview joint made it fuckin funny as hell. tell tyreekah she aint put in on dat!
U already know...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic