Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 82-4-2
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MANC AUDIOS !!!
    Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:24pm

http://www.4shared.com/folder/zgheTUYP/_online.html

Ok - these are old as fuck - recorded on a PS1 so don't expect DRE mixed down shitz - but dug em out and figured out how to upload wma. files, with the help of Sass. I WILL be doin some recent ones asap, so watch this space

lemme know what yaz think.

I wish I could put up the lyrics for me on a little screen like SICK does - cuz theres some fire bars in there...... so I hope ya can make em out clear enuff lads
J Sass View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 12-7-3
Form: WWWNNN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J Sass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:34pm
you can....but you gotta put em on youtube....thats how sick does his

Sass
Sick-Witted View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Text Rank: #11
Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sick-Witted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:16pm
use Windows Movie Maker.....drop the track in there, and add the lyrics...video..etc
Sick-Witted->means

I'm clever an ill & my best is revealed when

Da pressure is buildin, so step if ya willin

But testin da realest

Will only lead u down a lonely street 2 ya death cuz I kill it
Sick-Witted View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Text Rank: #11
Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sick-Witted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:04pm

didn't know you could record on a ps1....but you did a good job with the equipment you produced it on....

Sick-Witted->means

I'm clever an ill & my best is revealed when

Da pressure is buildin, so step if ya willin

But testin da realest

Will only lead u down a lonely street 2 ya death cuz I kill it
Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:07pm
ja know what - it might ave actually been the beats made on ps1 and then vocals n wot not recorded somehow thru a ps2 ........... cuz ps1 jus dunt make sense now I'm thinkin about it. But the beats, or at least most of em, were DEFO done on ps1 cuz I remember it being done

what do yaz think of my tracks then ??
J504 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 25-0-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:19am
bumping Clockwork right now - lovin that shit! Again, like the last one I heard from ya, really dope style ya got. Definitely a throwback to the older style of rap with just a good flow and a raw grimey appraoch to it all,  which is the way to go. Yeah kid, you need to get something up on Youtube with some lyrics and pics with it and shit.

Nice though on the real with Clockwork- Sounded like a good one to start with I will peep more and post some feedback for the others. 
-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-4-1
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:07am
LOL....good shit....my fav has to be the first "Bombs on the mic" Its got that old school eastcoast swag and the flow is crazy ridiculous. Congratz Manc...I think you could make a real nice album. The shit you think of be off the hook.

TURTLE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 12-17-1
Form: WNWWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote TURTLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2011 at 8:00am
Ya man I like that Bombs on the mic too!! You got flow man.. Id like to hear what you can do now if that's ol shyt

''STYLEZ''
<ce
Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:47pm
Nice one for the feed lads Big smile

Im gonna try post another one that Ive got stored on my phone

bump
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:57pm
bombs on the mic
yes Manc yo on that one bro
accent not really an issue (not overly regional)
i can appreciate this from a uk listener point ov view
was pretty good my man, not sure what i was expecting
but this is some respectable shit
props on showing yo gots a full range a skills
i will check the others out an feed em in time mate

J504 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 25-0-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:11pm
Bombs on tha Mic was the first one I heard from ya way back in the day, still think it's my favorite. And like spume pointed out, you're real clear and easy to understand which I appreciate from a Yank standpoint as a good number of Brit guys have thick accents when rhyming that are harder to get past. 

Heard "Candyman" as well and was feeling it too. You changed it up some on that and it worked out nicely. All around good shit, kid. You should definitely put together an album sometime soon just for the hell of it!
TURTLE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote TURTLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Manc Manc wrote:

Nice one for the feed lads Big smile

Im gonna try post another one that Ive got stored on my phone

bump

Man you be Comin up with ways to record and I can't get a mic! LOL!!

''STYLEZ''
<ce
Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:30pm
hahaha this one was one that my boy had on his phone from ages ago, n he blue toothed it me the other day. So now I just gotta search thru Kobies bedroom full of shite to find his Nintendo DSi mini SD Card reader, so I can transfer it onto there and put it up on my file share..........

TURTLE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote TURTLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:45pm
You have an android device? if so you just hook up to USB and mount the device and transfer files to you're PC..

''STYLEZ''
<ce
Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:52pm
sorted it now kid. Its done n posted Big smile
Swagfuzz View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Swagfuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 8:54pm
Dude, I love your audios. You're actually the first UK rapper I've heard. Lyrics are great (even if their old) and the beats are sick! Who's producing the music?

Anyways, anybody ever heard about Big Wax, Twixxman or The1Benji? All of them are sick youtube rappers (wax have got signed now thou). By listning to you and these great youtube rappers just makes you feel like it's impossible to get signed :/.  
peace
Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:55pm
Nice one Swagg - really appreciate you checkin em
My boy Danjo produces em but that aint even his thing - he jus did it cuz we needed sum1 to do it - as ya can tell from the quality on some of em

I aint heard of none of them other than Wax - but Ill check Youtube
seek truth View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-3-0
Form: LLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote seek truth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2011 at 4:25pm
check benji, he is one off the sickes i have seen in a while
Hopesin
Vinnie Paz
SwizZz
G Mo Skee
Apathy
Benji (not the one you're thinking about)
...Hip Hop ain't dead....it's just not popular anymore
$n00z View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: The Dynasty

Stats: 11-7-0
Form: WWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote $n00z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2011 at 7:07am
sorry it took so long to feed. when i aint at work i barely get on the pc

Bombs-def liked this one. usually alot of uk accents kinda hinder the flow but yours doesnt at all. u rode dat beat ez

candyman-shit was sick. real talk an kickin hard bars Thumbs Up

cards-loved the flow n scheme. always gotta appreciate real talk. an switched up the voice an style a lil

clockwork-this was one of my favs. like i said you be spittin wit that accent. loved this one!! i really never really listened to much uk shit but i give props where due and you tuff my nigga.

freestyle-awesome free!

n&c-some sickass bars in this one. you got ya swag str8 too. tite

salt- LOL nice. this was the most complete one 'song' wise. the melodic part was my fav

u NEED to gon an hit a sutdio an get some nice wuality. you got killa shit ez. my favorite is CLOCKWORK. i fuckin jammed to that one lol. and my 2nd fav is candyman. I liked all these shits. u NEED to do all these again  because the quality aint bad at all but i kno if you get it a lil better these shits are knockin. either way goot shit mane!!!!! Approve
U already know...
Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:34pm
hahaha no worries man - its all good

nice one for checkin em $n00z - it means a lot comin from an audio head, that you liked em and the things ya said. Gives me the push to sort shit out n get in the studio to lay some new stuff - defo.

Clockwork is one of my faves too - soon as I heard that beat, I knew I was gonna be able to get suttin good on there. And my boys verse at the end lol - he's a DJ and is currently workin with Dave Guetta - which is an acheivement in itself - so rap aint his thing - but he jus wanted to ave a crack at it lol

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic