Open Mic: just kind of threw this together, experimenting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
just2smooth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote just2smooth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: just kind of threw this together, experimenting
    Posted: 20 April 2012 at 6:02pm

Im like a cracker with twice the cheese as Ritz Bitz, if you couldn’t comprehend it I mean I’m rich bitch!!

If money is the root of all evil, when you see me Satan should be quite evident, when you speak, if money isn’t the subject then your topic is quite irrelevant, counting up the cash repeating Ben Franklin like I have a speech impediment,

Im Like a vegetarian im addicted to the cabbage, loui bag full of lettuce I don’t like loose baggage!!

Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 82-4-2
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2012 at 6:19pm
Ahaa - very poetic with ur style aren't ya.

This weren't too bad tho yano. I can tell you didn't take too much time writing it cuz it has that thrown together kinda style to it. Which ain't a bad fing - but I get that vibe from it cuz I can see potential in your play on words n wot not - and in the way you word your lines.

Like i said to JayDee - It'd be good to see you post suttin you've taken more time with.
Keep em comin tho
just2smooth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote just2smooth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2012 at 6:30pm
thanks manc, i will hopefully have another 1 or 2 posted within the next few days that i actually took my time with
Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 82-4-2
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2012 at 7:06pm
Shweet - I'll keep an eye out for em
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic