Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WoRdPlAy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-0-1
Form: WN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote WoRdPlAy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: freestyle (rate dis)
    Posted: 28 May 2004 at 6:37pm

heads keep nodding 2 something they can't  hear, the lyrics i spit gets in and out your ear,

b4 u notice who wrote dis, u'll b his wordplay is tha dopest, focus as i take u on a lyrical journey, as i burn mcee's like CD'S, they retire like tha BGees, in this rap industry, there's 1 ruler and that's me.

the lines i drop is potent like skunk, got u looking at the computer meditating like  monks,

say what u want, my verbal onslaught will b thought in schools,dumb niggaz who don't feel dis r usually class foolz,

whose the best? The real or the fake, the one's who write rymes with dictionaries, but still illiterate, straight up my vote's 4 the real, cause fake niggaz pass away like burger king deals. 

For some reason you pressed enter at the bottom a load of times.. so I fixed that.

Edited by -Orion-
ThA ReAlEsT
Thickest crap View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 5-17-0
Form: Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Thickest crap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2004 at 6:44pm
Nice spit once again, you have some good skillz.
Nice flow good multis and some what complex.
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2004 at 6:51pm

I loved the multis.. was feelin' 'em, flows real good if you rap it fast. No wordplay tho... live up to the name!

Peace.

. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
S double C View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 7-17-0
Form: LWWWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote S double C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2004 at 7:37am
Uv put me to shame,good  shit.nice use of multis
SdoubleC
hit the floor,an duck for cover,my spits bring gore,u wont recover,
from my raw spit,ur bone an flesh,im young an fit,well hung an feelin fresh,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic