Open Mic: just a quick freestyle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Host View Drop Down

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Host Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: just a quick freestyle
    Posted: 07 January 2013 at 8:52pm
thanking everyone that came, so everyones to blame/
you aint a thug your an actor so your lame/
hello to the people, warn him im dangerous and lethal/
your the dishwasher im the pro, we're not the same people/
yank you of your mic, then hold that shit tight/
im like a mut with part irish, so i know how to fight/
theres war in different areas, but this is lyrical assault/
i risk it all, spend all my rent money and make it your fault/

i was just bored. nothing amazing. no brainer shiit!
ive been through pain monthly, like different girls/ i prayed, youd cry, like my little girl/
Acid View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 2-4-0
Form: WLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Acid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:16pm
part irish? hmmm...
Matty M Scam View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 2-6-2
Form: LLWNLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Matty M Scam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:41pm
swear some one is just trolling and it's kinda getting ridiculous, 1 person, 3 accounts.
Do Shit Make Shit.
Acid View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 2-4-0
Form: WLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Acid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:47pm
Yeah... why doesnt someone check the I.P for confirmation??? A moderator? I think we'll really clear this up then
The Host View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Host Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:59pm
trolling? i have one account. check the i.p. dumbasses your gonna find a normal place like normal people on a computer. you guys are odd. makes no sense what you said! but anyways.....
ive been through pain monthly, like different girls/ i prayed, youd cry, like my little girl/
Venomonology View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-2-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Venomonology Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:06am

We're not odd, Host. And it does make sense to us. Recently we've had a lot of alias accounts set up here just to troll with some half-assed verses.

The fact that fitzy irish guy always comes online so late makes me think he might actually be american/canadian. Also, in my opinion all 3 new accounts react in the same way when criticised.

If you're not an alias, then apologies. But I'd like that to be confirmed.
IZIAH View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-3-1
Form: WLLWLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote IZIAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:20am
yeah, exactly what venom and the guys said. we need a moderator in here to check this shit out...
~Insight The Inspired~
The Host View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Host Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:29am
well im legit. im from u.s. pennsylvania. i go by lil bird when i lay tracks down. you can check out my myspace page at www.myspace.com/lilbird712  .... check me out. thanks.
The Host View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Host Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:34am
check out "Headed for the top" on my page. thats probably my favorite.
IZIAH View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-3-1
Form: WLLWLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote IZIAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:53am
ok, i guess i was wrong... the only part is, is that newbies have been coming in and all acting the same from critism...
~Insight The Inspired~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic