Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WoRdPlAy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-0-1
Form: WN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote WoRdPlAy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: vindication(nothing special)
    Posted: 01 June 2004 at 7:00pm

I paint pictures so vivid, mcees wanna frame me, calling me(cheeko,timebandit,gall breach) I'm mainly, known as wordplay but 2day, call me The Trinity, cause paronoid mcees keep mistaking me 4 three, people, I return like a sequel, lethal, i change grown rappers to fetals(babies), they try speak but they stutter, even their fingers slip off the keyboard like butter. Niggaz thought I'd retire like ma$e, but i came back without a lawyer an beat that case, they put up against me, its elementry, what's in my rymes is phrased intelligently. Emcees bounce like basketballs when i enter the court, cause shootin mc's is my favourite sport, thought u waz hot until i came scourching, eclipsed your light ,so now u gotta bring a torch in.

Guess who's back? 

ThA ReAlEsT
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2004 at 7:06pm
Dope...
Shift
And
Enter.
. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Anonymous View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Anonymous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2004 at 7:15pm
tight! verse!
The lyre and the curved bow shall ever be dear to me, and I will declare to men the unfailing will of Zeus.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic