Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
J Sass View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 12-7-3
Form: WWWNNN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J Sass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my ode to 6 pages
    Posted: 24 March 2013 at 9:04am

ayo, yall know yall was on that bullshyt right....

2010 i was off and on, wasnt around for tha Bg Beefin Sessions
but his alter ego's/accounts made sure that we'd Keep tha Essence
and tha next time yall see em, yall might as well bring em Presents
cuz he sees yall as peasants, and loves it when you Feed his Presence
thats why i love bein from HG, cuz we never Participate
we move as a unit, we Calculate, and Anticipate
and if one of us steps outta line, if we see an Inch of Hate
we quick to close tha door on tha mothafucka like a Prison Gate
but this is my Ode, better yet my Shout Out to them 6 Pages
it took more energy writin that bullshyt than it took kids in china workin on sneakers for Fixed Wages
but this Stage IS, tha OM, this is where we get to Say Shyt
what happened in them 6 pages should stay on them 6 pages, that thread jus Hit Vegas
J5 i hope im not a dick rider too, cuz on sum shyt, i'd havta Ride for his Cause
cuz when them faggot niggas showed up on tha site, he showed he'd Ride for us All
he's shown tha type of shyt that even a Mod would Applaud
cuz drinkin and throwin up on a late night is tha only time i'd let em Collide with a Stal
online you can never judge tha man, you gotta go Off of Bars
cuz that man holdin tha hand, could never Fault tha Cards
so if it ever turns out that every line in every Diss is Fraud
then i'll have em Disbarred, and everything i said you can Disregard

BARS

HG)Sass
Acid View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 2-4-0
Form: WLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Acid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2013 at 10:12am
That was nice Sass, everyone seems to be telling of their past accounts on here in their OMs nowadays so i guess thats the trend lol
I like how you're all talking to each other through OMs and this was a pretty dope drop to get your point across, not much I can say here, more for the people who you're talking about in here

side note: the fuck does this have like nearly 500 views on it Confused
Smoothtung View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 25-8-3
Form: WWWLWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Smoothtung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:01pm
Yea this was sick man, didnt have to be overly intricate, it just conveyed your message. And you did it well.
I like the 'ride for his cause/ ride for us all' bar, i saw em challenege allen knight and that pussy hasnt said shit.
This waz fresh, your always real wit it.
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2013 at 1:18pm
Real shit, bars were a bit stretched but you did your thing, fam. I liked that Stal play a lot! Shit was creative and original, well done!
The original comeback kid
BIG GAME View Drop Down

Stats: 29-4-0
Form: WLWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BIG GAME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2013 at 3:11pm
2010 i was off and on, wasnt around for tha Bg Beefin Sessions
but his alter ego's/accounts made sure that we'd Keep tha Essence
and tha next time yall see em, yall might as well bring em Presents
cuz he sees yall as peasants, and loves it when you Feed his Presence

True, True &
The rhyme scheme flows nice!

thats why i love bein from HG, cuz we never Participate
we move as a unit, we Calculate, and Anticipate
and if one of us steps outta line, if we see an Inch of Hate
we quick to close tha door on tha mothafucka like a Prison Gate

True, true - but your boy Jay likes to get involved sometimes like one of them audience members right before 'Jerrys final thoughts' they got to hurry up and get that quick shot in right before the show ends (no Jerry beads).
But you do not lie, for the most part, HG does do exactly as you say. You hold down a crew with morality, that is for sure.
And the multis and flow are on fire up to this point.

but this is my Ode, better yet my Shout Out to them 6 Pages
it took more energy writin that bullshyt than it took kids in china workin on sneakers for Fixed Wages
but this Stage IS, tha OM, this is where we get to Say Shyt
what happened in them 6 pages should stay on them 6 pages, that thread jus Hit Vegas

That's true shit - I think that there may have been more work put in here yesterday than the kids in China!(well said)
There is a stretched line there but it's not too damaging, because when I read it is still flows well.
But you are still on point with them multis - the in-rhymes are there all through this verse, that's probably why the stretched bar is flowing well.

J5 i hope im not a dick rider too, cuz on sum shyt, i'd havta Ride for his Cause
cuz when them faggot niggas showed up on tha site, he showed he'd Ride for us All

True! I don't fucks with no other sites cept my own which is an old rusted pinto sitting in a hay field right now. If I am signed up on any other sites - it is because I wanted to peep something in particular but I don't have any posts. LT back in the day, but that died too for all I know.
But yes, I'll be one of the first to call out some cats coming over here talking stupid.
By the way - that bar is concrete! The way you worded it and all - very clever.

he's shown tha type of shyt that even a Mod would Applaud
cuz drinkin and throwin up on a late night is tha only time i'd let em Collide with a Stal

Lol, that's funny - and I know you got Stalins back. He's a real decent dude too.
This had nice imagery and was worded nice as well - it also had a comedic view, nameplay and a great concept - the full package!

online you can never judge tha man, you gotta go Off of Bars
cuz that man holdin tha hand, could never Fault tha Cards
so if it ever turns out that every line in every Diss is Fraud
then i'll have em Disbarred, and everything i said you can Disregard

Nice way to end it.
Loving the rhyme sheme all the way throughout this!

BARS

BARS indeed! Good shit!
Kosmosis View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 11-15-1
Form: WWLLNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kosmosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2013 at 3:32pm
Lol @ y'all hating on netcees. You think NOTHING they said had ANY merit?

C'mon son.

Acid/big game/smooth tung all acting like the victim now lol smh. You need meds
Receiving backhanded compliments from Orion since 11-28-13.

Acid View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Acid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2013 at 3:39pm
the victim of what?
Kosmosis View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kosmosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2013 at 3:40pm
Of medicinal noncompliance Shawn.

BIG GAME View Drop Down

Stats: 29-4-0
Form: WLWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BIG GAME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2013 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by Kosmosis Kosmosis wrote:

C'mon son.

I don't think it would make a great difference at LA if you went over there and made that your home turf. I mean, what do you do that has any significance here at LA - you don't vote, rarely battle and if you do you are very shitty at it, you seem to have a couple of cats fooled here that you are some magnificent writer, (which we all know that is not a fact) the only peeps you really feed in OM are J5 and yourself.
And you do one of the things that really gets under my skin (you did it yesterday too) which is free-post in other members OM threads and leave nothing about the drop itself. It pen-points everything that you are - Irrelevant.

So I aint free-posting:
I read it again and this is a damn nice drop!
Kosmosis View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kosmosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2013 at 3:50pm
Lol at you and your multiple aliases being the exact protocol of netcees!

I feed chain I even fed your acid ailias once.   I think you just want me gone cuz you are a who you are.

And you acting like people need to respect you and stuff? Dude...You are just mad and bitter...case closed.

Oh and rofl at you coming back from the psyche ward thinking you all elevated and are some dope writer! Mwahahahaaa!   Putting up tutorials and ish

Here you go:

1. Scour archives
2. Link archives
3. Use matter of fact punches with basic end rhymes

You are.

Kosmosis View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kosmosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2013 at 3:53pm
Quote So I aint free-posting:
I read it again and this is a damn nice drop!

Yeah let's talk about what gets under skin..wack ass "feed" like that

You suck Shawn

No he doesn't leave him alone

You shut up I can say whatever I want

Smoothtung View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 25-8-3
Form: WWWLWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Smoothtung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2013 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by Kosmosis Kosmosis wrote:

C'mon son.

What was i the victom of? Allen never said one word to me.. he did make an account on the soul intention of clowning LA though, insisting we're all a bunch of no talent fools. I never hated on netcees kos, no one did, we defended ourselves. Is this all completely missing you?
Id like to just chill and write without my name being brought up time and time again for allegedly dick riding or hating on someone/place/or thing.. your the only one whos still doing that kos. Give it a rest, the funs over.
Kosmosis View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kosmosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2013 at 4:16pm
Who started this thread homey?

Acid View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Acid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2013 at 4:31pm
So you honestly think I'm Shawn? or some ass from Netcees?
Kosmosis View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kosmosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2013 at 4:33pm
I think I honestly don't care anymore

Acid View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Acid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2013 at 5:02pm
I hoped so
J Sass View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J Sass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2013 at 5:28pm
ayo Kos, remove yoself from my thread homie...

and any other nigga thats in here talkin shyt for that matter...i aint J5...yall aint boutta 6 page my shyt

fall back

HG)Sass
J504 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 25-0-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2013 at 7:28pm
haha! This was cool tho, Sass. I actually agree with alot of what ya saying, that shit went on too long for real. It shoulda been a MSN chat or something. I think you covered the topic well and it had some nice lines in there, I really thought the "Stal" play was nice. Yea, it was a bit stretched here and there but like I said you still hit most of the points.

For what it's worth.....Trust, I don't think being a "rider" and getting trolled are the same thing.

I'm inspired, maybe I can add another side to this. 
J Sass View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J Sass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2013 at 8:06pm
good lokks on tha feed yall

and J5, you know i jus write it as i see it...and every time i write shyt like this sum of my lines turn out a lil stretched...but i be needin to get my point across...i had to sacrifice a lil bit of flow...good lookin tho yall...

HG)Sass
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2013 at 8:18pm
This was cool Sass.  You know I got respect for ya.  You always speak ya mind and put it in a verse...thats whats up.  I do the same shit with my bar length sometimes to get a point across.  And I'm not too sure about that ride for us all line but I see what ya ment by it...

the fault your cards line was my favorite

overall this was nice Sass I always enjoy reading your drops

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic