Author
Kiki Spirez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 68-26-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kiki Spirez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Train Lines #1
    Posted: 09 September 2013 at 10:20pm

I ask if it's worth it, let wit end the rhymes, 
Shit's not been perfect, i'm a dickhead at times, 
Hitting the grind with my different grime, 
But picture this mind being bigger than lines, 
Trigger the kind of member who dismembers, 
Figure the fried hot embers of pretenders, 
Remember to befriend an enemy soon, 
They lend a new incensed remedy.. Truth, 
Said to be fused between passion and hate, 
Read to the newbs as they imagine their fate,
Wagon a blaze as eyes bag in their daze, 
Madden to plays, advertised dragons he slays,  
Back to the shit where fakers got bored, 
Path has been lit, like the trainers he wore, 
Afraid to the core as he laid in towards- 
The days of before where maids cradled him more, 
Fade to the score, or jump to a freestyle, 
Stray in the laws, kid stumped in the meanwhile, 
This is planned to me, smiles flicking at the Ki style, 
Pissing insanity, whilst shitting on the senile, 
This is me, this is Ki, so free a memory, 
This is weak, 'til I can leave and leave a legacy.. 

All aboard.

Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 82-4-2
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2013 at 10:59pm
Loved the embers of pretenders bar, had a tight flow to it which made it nice and bouncy. And this Set of 2 bars ere was ridiculous

Said to be fused between passion and hate, 
Read to the newbs as they imagine their fate,
Wagon a blaze as eyes bag in their daze, 
Madden to plays, advertised dragons he slays, 

Nice drop this one. Seen a little bit more of your poetic flare return with this - I'll never get bored of that type of structure you use. Always a really decent read.

LI

Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kiki Spirez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2013 at 11:09pm
Thanks Dave. Trying to take it back to basics. Taking a lot of trains at the moment for work, so imma try to write a piece on them every day or two. Make a little series.
-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-4-1
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2013 at 5:08am
When I start slow and speed up the delivery....you can tell how sick this drop flows. Kinda creates its own cadence.I find myself reading it a few more times and spittin it.....playing around with the how its dropped. I think you are ready to go in on audio full fledged. The way you condense crisp multis and have them display great imagery. Good drop Keek!

Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kiki Spirez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2013 at 6:55pm
Thanks Que. Will do it again soon. Just haven't had the time. 

Appreciate the looks. 

Uppin'. 

Will do #2 tomorrow I think. Different style, different feel.
J504 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 25-0-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2013 at 6:59pm
This was jus fucking sick. First off, shit was fly and poetic which is good enough on its own, but the way you rhymed it and how it flows seals the deal.

Classic.
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2013 at 8:09pm
Enemy/ Remedy Truth ............Great vision with that set Kiks;
Very rhythmic feel to this, your delivery was even more flawless than usual
You weave this shitt my fam

Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 47-19-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2013 at 8:14pm
OMG! It was dope. The flow actually went with my heartbeats.
Awesome piece of art
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

U.N.L.M. View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 23-15-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote U.N.L.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2013 at 8:29pm
I didn't like the opener, but after that this piece was smooth as hell. Really liked the madden to plays bar: the flow was tight. Great drop.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kiki Spirez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2013 at 10:39pm
Thanks for the overwhelming support and feedback. There are a lot of people dropping nice shit, so for people to take time to speak on mine and to even give it 5 stars (who knows if it'll last).. Cheers. 

Got something high to aim for tomorrow then, hoping this can be a decent series.
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2013 at 11:41pm
Sup Ki. You are among the best at making a seemingly short read seem endless in terms of subject matter. Its like Willy Wonkas chocolate factory how you have the readers walking into a seemingly small room only to cross the doors threshold to find a vast, open space jam packed with content. You said what you wanted to say, kept things directly related to the chosen theme, and did so using some high level rhyme complexity. I particularly enjoyed the way you incorporated fragments of the previous rhyme scheme in the next one, and you did this throughout the whole verse. Doing so keep things continuously transitioning which can trick the reader into missing a switch up in schemes completely. I've rarely clicked on an OM drop of yours and not enjoyed it, and this was much of the same. Great work
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2013 at 11:46pm
I also wanted to add, I'm not sure if the size of your picture is intentional however if you ever want to find a smaller resolution of a picture you can always right click, copy image URL, open Google, click on images, click the little camera on the right hand side of the search bar, paste the image URL and search. This is called a reverse google image search and is an effective way of, like I said, finding different resolutions for an image you have, and also is useful to find related or similar images as well.

If that isn't news to you hopefully it will help someone else out
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kiki Spirez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2013 at 12:39pm
Cheers man, appreciate your indepth feed. Didn't know about that picture thing. Just hope that it helped the piece. Wanted to portray madness..
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2013 at 1:05pm
This was really dope. It flowed so smoothly from start to finish.
I lol'd at the keystyle bar :D

Loved the way you closed this off on the legacy mark..
Really nice drop here Ki. 
Go my Minions!

Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2013 at 3:32pm
Solid verse bruh....

you tie your barz together effortlessly and smooth. flow always on point as well. you seem to bring a fresh style to your verses everytime.. props on that man
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kiki Spirez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2013 at 10:15pm
Thanks man, appreciate it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic