Author
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 33-6-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No More Games
    Posted: 04 November 2013 at 8:36am
My verse against Big Game in a battle he ducked.. 
Added some extra bars for the funk of it. 

let's play a big game of gore, match is set in a clash of death
rip out your lungs n throw them at you, try catch your breath
dispatch this "vet" and his crappy texts, nothing drastically
quite sarcastically, this big game equals little match for me  
tragically, a fake superior, I can't stomach this lame inferior
come to his house with a knife, carve out BIG-GAMEs interiors
and his fake exterior.. sever his brain just to render the pain
cause I just saw one of his sensitive OMs, man.. NEVER AGAIN!

so let's be candid, my verse killed you like cancer
a disgrace like you couldn't dignify it with an answer
chanceless, tender n butt-hurt, man just shut up
the only big game you attribute to is DUCK hunt
you suck cunt, branding you as dubious ain't a stigma
struggled against riddle-dan.. and thus stalled Nigma
devoid of any charisma, a chainsaw is heavensent
I'll decompose bodyparts, leave no shreds of evidence
it's quite evident, you swayed from a sick ol beating
fuck Russians, you just got raped by this Norwegian

DominicTheDemonic View Drop Down

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DominicTheDemonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2013 at 10:03am
That shit was lethal, I dig your style man. Like the structure you use, your flow's on point. The syllables match and shit lines up well. Only noticeable thing was the final bar. Probably a far  more common thing that happens to all of us, rhyming the final word(s) with the line before.

E.g, Whore's breathin' ---> Norwegian
 Floor creakin'
 etc.

But then again to be fair, if I read it as "beat-inn" with emphasis on "in" it fits fine. No problem there.

Overall, fantastic wordplay and lyricism. Clap
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2013 at 11:22am
Thanks for peepin n feedin, demon.
Freeda5thDawg View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 5-1-0
Form: WWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Freeda5thDawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2013 at 11:36am
One of the biggest things that always bugged me in a lot of battles in different sites is some writers would say "4 lines each" and the length of their lines would could be split in half to double that. So first and foremost, props on keeping your bars short and still effectively executing your punchlines. Very direct and strong...I liked it, man. Great flow, good rhymes, cool punchlines and the extra bars added to the enjoyment. 
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2013 at 1:43pm
^^Appreciate the feed Fred.
BIG GAME View Drop Down

Stats: 29-4-0
Form: WLWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BIG GAME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2013 at 1:57pm
Lol, you still crying? Dog, get over it, i aint been in the mood to write lately. It just what it is, doesn't happen a lot and doesn't have nothing to do with you or your verse.
I'll drop something tonight and KO you real quick to get this shit done with.
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2013 at 2:18pm
Nobody is crying dude, I'm just having some fun with you and your vague stalling.
And our battle is canceled as you didn't show up at the agreed time. 
If you want to battle me you have to make another appointment and actually turn up when you're supposed to. 

Unless you gonna give feedback please don't respond here, if you have more to say take it to fuck yall or better yet write another sensitive OM about it.
BIG GAME View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BIG GAME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2013 at 2:24pm
Don't get scared now pussy. And I'll post where ever the fuck I want.
The battle is not void for another week, sorry that's just the way LA works.
Sureal View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: WLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sureal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2013 at 2:28pm
Sucks that the battle didn't happen
But this was definitely a good battle
Verse that could have been severely
Affective. The Flow was spot on and
The lyrics were provactive.
From the cancer line to him being butt hurt
To decomposing his body it was all dope.
β€œDeep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortals ever dared to dream before.”
― Edgar Allan Poe, The Raven
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2013 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by BIG GAME BIG GAME wrote:

Pussy? That's rich coming from the guy who evaded the battle for a weekLOL
Not for a week, huh? So having a specified time limit is basically meaningless then? 
If any mods read this please clarify.

BIG GAME View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BIG GAME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2013 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by concrete concrete wrote:

Originally posted by BIG GAME BIG GAME wrote:

Pussy? That's rich coming from the guy who evaded the battle for a weekLOL
Not for a week, huh? So having a specified time limit is basically meaningless then? 
If any mods read this please clarify.

24 hours is basically a request.
Everybody understands that we all have REAL lives outside of LA, and at the end of the day, obligations here mean shit!
If a man runs into situations in REAL life, and can't post on time, it's all good as long as it is before  2 weeks, which was agreed upon a long time ago to be adequate time to reply.
I don't owe you any explanations, nor obligations.
Why are you so pressed about a No show? You're acting scared now. You gain nothing from a no show.
Did you think you scared me off with your verse? Lol, for real my dude, the first time I actually read your verse was today in this thread. And to be honest, it's decent but not at all nothing to get excited about.
What's your fucking rush? I posted a few times in the last week that i was in the middle of moving, which is really none of your business. Now run off and find something to do, I'll post my verse soon enough, and most importantly, when I feel like it.
Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2013 at 3:21pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What he said.  Clap
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2013 at 3:24pm
I heard your tacky excuses already thank you very much. You somehow have time to post paragraphs of crap (like you just did now) about every day yet can't bring 4 simple bars to a battle within a week. We get it, your life is busy. Whateverman. Drop when you feel like it, and if you don't mind we can set my bars here against 9 bars from you, for the readers delight.    
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2013 at 3:46pm
Yo good shit con! If you end up battling murk'm
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2013 at 7:45pm
Thanks for feedies. 
As a lil reward, here's some more BG bars for yall entertainmentLOL

the way you STALL reminds of horses n shit
cause this BIG GAME shows no sportmanship
your endorsing shit, as this charade proves
say you was relocating, clearly a bitch-MOVE
I kill dudes, and here is another cold case
I'll be dead when BG drops......by OLD AGE
he's fallen from grace, ridiculed as a diminished fool
by the time you start, Concrete already finished you 
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 47-19-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2013 at 8:07pm
Haha yo conc bro, the verse was tight. You had some solid concepts and decent executions in there. Lol. Honestly, I really enjoyed it... Haha "bitch move"... Props bro, practicing is taking yo battling skills to the next level. Really looking forward for this battle...
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

BIG GAME View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BIG GAME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2013 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by concrete concrete wrote:

the way you STALL reminds of horses n shit
cause this BIG GAME shows no sportmanship

Rookie mistake. Syllable count's off.
Ya gotta watch that, it can take away from the sting of the punch majorly.

Maybe you should have wrote it like so:
the way you STALL reminds of a horse in shit
cause this BIG GAME shows no sportmanship.

^ Changed the horse to singular. Works all the way around now.
After all, you are only talking about one individual here ... Me.
Plus, it now has a match on the syllables.
Thumbs Up

I still don't like the concept though, it's too simple imo personally.
You need to take these punches to the next level to get the best outta your ideas.
You have BIG GAME/sportsmanship and the analogy is based on me not dropping in our battle yet (which I still don't understand the rush). But that's the beginning stages of the punch. That's what makes the difference between newb and experienced. A newb will take that concept and lay it out as you did, and some vets will say, eh your concept was too weak and could have been executed and thought out more. Used to annoy the shit outta me to see them comments, cos i would think motherfucker, you would never think of that. But what they're saying is true. You have to now add a twist to those 3 focal points and then execute your punch with that. hard to explain but this as is, is too simple in the eyes of somebody who knows their shit. Still not too shabby at all though. Just trying to help you reach the next level because you are way past newb level and have much potential to be explosive.
I like your style for the most part though.

You wonder how I can post comments but not verses.

1) I only write verses on my computer, not my phone. So I need to be sitting down in the front of my computer. I've been on the road lately.
Btw, I did like the "bitch move" punch although you could have worked the endRhymes better and added more multis.
2)I take time on my verses. I haven't even began to write your verse, but when i do, it will be checked with a fine tooth comb per say. It don't matter if i am battling the worst of the worst, I still spend much time polishing my verses because my name is on them.

As soon as our battle is over, we need to collab on a punchline drop. I think it would be cool.
Either way, our battle will be over soon and don't get your feelings hurt from your KO.
Always remember, this is just an internet site, and at the end of the day, this shit is all irrelevant. Don't ever put this shit first in your life. people seem to do so sometimes.
Stay up. See ya in voting season.

Edited by BIG GAME - 06 November 2013 at 8:50pm
Vib.Klean View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 35-28-0
Form: LLLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vib.Klean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2013 at 9:25pm
nice diss, truly enjoyed it. that multie sounded fine when i read it. it was a brutal attack, you really went on his neck and drilled him hard with this one.....real pyersonal and nice rhyming. overall some good shit and i like how you put this lame ass in his place for stalling all the time. great reading, kept my interest all the way. stay up.
BIG GAME View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BIG GAME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2013 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by Vib.Klean Vib.Klean wrote:

nice diss, truly enjoyed it. that multie sounded fine when i read it. it was a brutal attack, you really went on his neck and drilled him hard with this one.....real pyersonal and nice rhyming. overall some good shit and i like how you put this lame ass in his place for stalling all the time. great reading, kept my interest all the way. stay up.

^Who knew the kid is only 11 yrs old? My bad lil guy, I never meant to hurt your feelings.

can we get a hand for Games #1 hater? Clap

Brotha Goose View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 10-10-0
Form: LWLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brotha Goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2013 at 12:05am
Good shit Crete, you reared sum venom here bruh. Pretty direct in yur punches
I cud feel the sting....flow was a little off in parts, but it all came together nicely
anyways. Stay up fam
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic