Post Reply Post Reply
Author
O Block View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 10-9-2
Form: WWWNLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote O Block Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Block
    Posted: 07 November 2013 at 12:21pm
I'm back in this Joint like repeat Offenders,
Prolly shoulda stayed R.I.A cus I don like you Geek Pretenders,
But I'ma bring the light to this dark lobby, Cus I noticed you fags slackin'..
Is this a hip hop site? Cus honestly it seems to me that you encourage bad rappin'
I got friends N Enemies in this shit, But they all the same, Stayin' On Authorities Dick,
Yall broke, Lame jokes watchin Block like the feds seein' my gwap wishin' yours would be thick.
But naw, Yal lounge back on this shit chasin' a dream that can't happen, so keep ya eyes Open,
I bust my gun and I don' wait to retaliate, Army guns stay lit wit shots that keep the sky Smokin',
I'm makin' moves, you faggots jus tryin' to be somethin u not, Yal some fuckin' Yonkers,
I'm made now, 513 Stand up, Turn on ya T'VS N see me rappin on stage at Lantanas Concert.

Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-19-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2013 at 12:25pm
That was just aight. But still a decent job. I think you should go for more verse complexity.
Flow was good at the start but it was totally derailed till the end line,i liked some content though...
Elevate!
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic