Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bucha da rapper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-5-0
Form: LLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bucha da rapper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: He's the one
    Posted: 30 January 2014 at 6:55pm
All I ever needed was love from someone who really cared, and when I trusted you you broke me down!!!!!!!!!!! 

Couldn't wait to burn me convicted me of everything that troubled me, I just slowly bled out from my punishment built me up.

And let me fall into the wrong hands, but I got right back up set on track cracks and all.

The healer of healers mended my hacked up heart, he was the one person that cared the one that felt my pain.

Took the arrows right out of my heart gave me a breath of life, and then I shook off my depression and refused to lie, refused to sin again.  

Because he infused me with his righteousness, and infected me with his love.

Then what once convicted me he gave it the eviction notice, and he’s the one true messiah, he’s the one true exalted ruler, he’s the one prophesied about, and he’s the one that rose on the third day!!!!!!!!

He’s Jesus Christ and he’s certainly alive and will never fade.

Papa achchalla in da house
Bucha da rapper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-5-0
Form: LLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bucha da rapper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2014 at 10:33pm
Fool its worship rap 
Papa achchalla in da house
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic