Author
Brotha Goose View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 10-10-0
Form: LWLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brotha Goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Comeback Feat. L. Desil
    Posted: 31 January 2014 at 3:40am
From the new Mixtape...Y'all the first to hear it.

http://soundcloud.com/b-goose/the-comeback-feat-l-desil
levy420 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 39-33-4
Form: LWWLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levy420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2014 at 3:58am
That beat was ill as fuck an u killed the first minute of ur verse homeboy shit had my head nodding keep it up fam save some good beats for ya boy after taxes lol
I'll explode at the drop of a dime like proximity mines
U.N.L.M. View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 23-15-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote U.N.L.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2014 at 4:08am
I agree with Levy, that beat was ill as hell. My head was nodding for sure. I listened to it on my laptop without headphones so I couldn't really grasp the words lmao, but it sounded pretty good. 
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brotha Goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2014 at 5:08am
Thx fellas.....been real busy with the new mix tape. Y'alls support wont be forgotten.
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 47-19-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2014 at 7:01pm
Dope work,goosey.
I loved the beat.. And your delivery was very raw.The other dude (1st one) was also nice. It was a sick collab for sure...and anothe thing, this track was mixed better than yo previous ones. Good shit bro
Lots of prop
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

levy420 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 39-33-4
Form: LWWLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levy420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2014 at 7:07pm
I dis agree tit's first guy sounded repetitive flow'd over the beat nice just seemed a lil basic on the word play an vocab
I'll explode at the drop of a dime like proximity mines
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 47-19-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2014 at 7:44pm
I can see what ya meant... But the dude was still decent. I liked the way he flowed...but i agree with what youve said about the vocab. It could be alot better.
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Zinaii View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 47-27-10
Form: WLNNNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zinaii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2014 at 8:46pm
gritty....love that shit....goose u remind me of sumbody i cnt put my finger on it....i didnt have no probs wit the first dude he said sum real shyt.....goose ripped it keep em comm!!!
Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2014 at 8:57pm
Sick instrumental and dope delivery... always like your audios you do a good job amd you have nice mic presence. Props   
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brotha Goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2014 at 10:14pm
Thx for the luv fam....
IZIAH View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-3-1
Form: WLLWLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote IZIAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2014 at 8:04pm
dayum. i liked it bro! when u got that mixtape out? message me on fb wit it once its out

~Insight The Inspired~
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brotha Goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2014 at 12:11am

Thx all.....mixtape will be done at the end of the month.

#nonewfriends
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brotha Goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2014 at 11:45pm
Bump
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic