Open Mic: Who's Eager

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Real Hip Hop View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Real Hip Hop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who's Eager
    Posted: 16 April 2014 at 12:02pm

I need to come again, bring a new team up
Its like I’m Hov; you're the new 'Bieber'
Or, you're a saloon; I’m a new Bima
BMW, two seater with dual speakers

I Roc out, try to see who's eager
Its looking Bleek out there, I see a few diva's
Like 'Ye, I can express myself through sneakers
As well as my Good Music, with these cool Adidas

Treat your lady right and yes, you'll keep her
See Dinozzo; getting the run around by the jew Ziva
My belief gives relief; you have a few leavers
The Pope's no joke, but he's a bit too senior

You can't escape death, I wish i knew reaper
Show off all i got, see a true achiever
Drake or Wayne? - i think the rule's neither
You step up with that shit, ill be giving you Ether

Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2014 at 4:03pm
This is ok at best. Like a decent piece. There was nothing special at all with the rhymes, but they were ok. Maybe this could flow on audio, I could only catch a decent flow at the end of your 3rd stanza and the first line of the last stanza. You got some potential, you'll get it one day, you just need to work on it for a while. Try writing some pieces, like on paper, and when you think you have enough to surprise people, come drop a nasty OM. Stay up bro.
Freeda5thDawg View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 5-1-0
Form: WWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Freeda5thDawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2014 at 6:40am
I'd agree that this would definitely fit best on audio because there's not much to really look into too much in your lines. Everything seems straightforward and easy to follow. Although the flow was steady, which is a good thing, I didn't think it was creative. I could appreciate the attempt at keeping one rhyme scheme throughout the whole thing but it'd improve your skill so much if you'd play with rhymes and flow before a line ends. Expanding on your content/subject matter would also help you as a writer, it doesn't always have to be similar to the self-hype vibe rappers give off.
IZIAH View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-3-1
Form: WLLWLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote IZIAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2014 at 12:03am
was pretty basic, I say you used your internals and multies good. but the words were basic. keep it up man, just write more! and u will get better...
~Insight The Inspired~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic