Post Reply Post Reply
Author
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dont Mean Nuttin
    Posted: 21 June 2014 at 1:47am

https://soundcloud.com/steve-clark-67/dont-mean-nuttin

the second part of the hook was rushed, in retrospect i wish i went back and corrected it so it hit on the kick,kick,snare.  but shit happens, the verses are hot though

Edited by SwordedStylez - 07 July 2014 at 4:25pm
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2014 at 6:11pm
damn nothing?
SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2014 at 6:23pm
I think it's been enough time now that I'm not considered a dickrider haha. This is again fucking dope, I'm honestly not lying when I say I'd pay to see you spit. I'm a fan, simple as that.
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
rascal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rascal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2014 at 6:31pm
like ur style and the message of your lyrics homie ! 
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-0-0
Form: WW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2014 at 11:02pm
Another good drop, The verses were on point man... I like your content.. but do me a favor... when you go in go in.. fix that hook homie... verses deserve better.. they were flames
m1k3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote m1k3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2014 at 8:01pm
Your verses are solid.  The way you said them meshed very well with the beat.  I like the content too.  It ranged a bit and had detail.  I think I have an idea of what your goal was with this track and you nailed that.
Phrixus View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phrixus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2014 at 9:19am
This might sound offensive, your hook (first verse as well) sounds really half assed.I like the vibe and the content but you dont sound chill enough.It's a banger actually, just it isn't perfected imo.Love.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic