Author
Red-B View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: eNtiTy

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-0-1
Form: NWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Red-B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Adventures of Red-b part 3 Ft H4ZE
    Posted: 21 July 2014 at 7:19am
Red-B
The anchor is lifted by Popeye and the boat sails
The deck creaks, getting scared if its float fails
tails of sea monsters bringing ships down
My mind skips town to think I might drown
To calm myself I lean over the edge of railing
I notice I've never been but I really love sailing
I find relaxation in the creation of a cruse
I see a broken life vest that I hope I don't use
I choose to lay down and soon I close my eyes
Feeling shakes after a good hour I rise
Popeyes eating spinach! There must be trouble
Off the edge of the boat all I see is flying rubble
I rush to the bottom deck fast to see a small hole
An octopus smashed thru the wall whole!
The ships soul is damaged and to help I start a flame
Fire sprouts from my skin, fire you can't tame
I run to help kill the creature and get hit hard
He got me good knocked out, it scarred
I wake up in a chair fifty feet above water
My flames put out an' toons lookin like this is slaughter

H4ZE:
What the hell were you thinking kid, do you ever learn to quit?
Yeah that octopus made you angry but you freaking burned the ship!
Your purpose is to help save us, yet you're doin' the opposite
Now we're losin' because of it, kid you're ruinin' all of this!
We were finally beating them and you almost killed us all
You almost made the ship sink, you're supposed to seal the walls
What you did was stupid, your really lost my respect
I should beat your ass, you deserve it, Popeye's upset!
Quit begging, after that stunt, you deserve the fate
You're worthless aye! You really dont deserve to stay
You'll learn today, they say to boot you off of the ship
What do you think? you think that we all should forgive?
That's not gonna happen, the ship is ruined!
Don't sit and try to act like you didn't do it!
Don't argue back, I'm your captian for Christ sake
you want to be thrown off? If it happens you'll die mate
Well why wait?! Let me go get a can of my spinach
I crush open the can, eat it, damn its delicious!
My arms grow bigger, your time is over with sailing
I upper cut is face and watch him fly over the railing.

Red-B
Falling into the water I gasp my last breath
My fire won't work this will be a fast death
(SPLASH!) I sink... Trying to escape I'm loosing air
I was only just trying to help this isn't fair
My breath is running out this is the end for Red-B
Just then I saw a pineapple under the sea.... .... ....

HG

Edited by Red-Bb - 21 July 2014 at 7:46am
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2014 at 7:23am
haha this is fucking dope I love the topic and how you set it up for part 4 at the end, great shit man haha.
Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2014 at 7:27am
Dude can not read it, got code all over it.
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2014 at 7:28am
lmao.damn how did this happen
Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2014 at 7:31am
When he edited it, that's when it must have happened. Because at 7 mins you're sayin it dope and then at 6 mins he has edited it.
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2014 at 7:37am
alright now its fixed. Good shit B, really creative topic here I fucking loved it lmao. This was really fun to write. I'm looking forward to part 4 keep up the good work man. Peace.
Red-B View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Red-B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2014 at 7:37am
Fixed sorry everyone
Red-B View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Red-B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2014 at 7:54pm
You to H4ZE thanks for collaborating with me on this one it turned out dope IMO best one yet
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2014 at 9:40pm
where tf is the feed? Lol
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2014 at 10:05pm
This was really dope. Both of y'all brought it to the table on this one. I think this is B's best showcases of writing. He was really into his character and he detailed everything throughout the piece. He also held up a real good flow and threw in some multies to spice up his verse a bit. Again I really think this is B's best writing layout, he just brought it with this one. H4ZE did an awesome job of flowing with this one and was very in detail because of the fact that he is just a natural born topical writer. He through in multies that bettered his flow even more and gave his verse an overall better feel. and as for B's ending with 6 bars, I felt that it was a nice little way to end the rather stong OM.
U.N.L.M. View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 23-15-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote U.N.L.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2014 at 10:20pm
lmao @ the closing line...

Red-b: A bit simple, but progresses the scene quickly and smoothly...a couple instances threw me off ("got me good, knocked out, it scarred") as I thought the wording was a bit awkward...still, it was a solid verse that set up your adventures...Granted, I haven't read part 1 or 2, but I assume they're also similar silly adventures. I liked the humor of the situation and collab. I think once you get a little more comfortable with your writing/wording and rhymes, you're gonna be a very entertaining read. Keep it up.

Haze: dope opener to transition to your verse, nice start...You're writing is a lot more spruced up...Definitely showing a more confident style and it makes for a more interesting read/verse...lmao @ popeye upset line...I thought you did really well with this verse. Worked well within the idea of the collab. Can't say the collab wasn't easy/fun to read. Good drop guys. Always enjoy a comical collab. 

SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2014 at 10:57pm
This was cool.

Red - You have basic rhymes and flow. But by having so you actually have a more storyteller approach because you're not focusing on 400 rhymes a minute. You entertain me and I like the way you get in to character and think up your stories. This was much better than part 2 and I'm glad to see the series back on track. LMAO at the closer, can;t wait.

H4ZE - Standard fare for you these days. Great flow, confidence and delivery are now not a problem for you in the slightest you have a very definite voice. You're funny when you try to be too which is always a nice skill to have. I often struggle with humour myself so good work.

Great collabo guys, lookin forward to the next one.

Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
Sirius View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 1-3-0
Form: LWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sirius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2014 at 12:53am
Highly entertaining read and fluid story telling throughout. My mind was literally animating the cartoon in my minds eye as I read this. H4ze your flow is ridiculous, it flows like water. Props to you both, I'm looking forward to more.
Ghul View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ghul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2014 at 6:31am
Red, you are quite the storyteller man. You and Ransom are two guys I like to read because it's like reading a sweet ass book, I don't even care if the shit rhymes haha.

H4ZE, ever since I got here ppl have been talking about how much better you have gotten, but I came in when you were already on that new level. This is no different, really good rhyming showcased here and an ability to be descriptive. Good shit from both of you
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2014 at 6:33am
really appreciate all the feed guys! Thanks.
Red-B View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Red-B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2014 at 6:38am
Thanks for the feed everyone means the world to both of us
nomedic View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Hunger Games

Stats: 35-25-0
Form: WWLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nomedic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2014 at 8:31pm
Haha volume three lived up to its expectations haha funny read

Lol the story line was synchronized very well lol Red messing the ship up
Then popeye knocks him out very original i must say

Red your flow was bi different from the last one short and easy to follow i like your technique and you have that tied with good imagery to describe things well

H4ZE your addition to this piece was great you had a very solid flow and added to the humour Red had to his verse lol nice work guys this was a solid collab

Good work Fellas
nigerchu View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Hunger Games

Stats: 3-6-0
Form: LLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nigerchu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2014 at 8:37pm
Red, your storytelling skills are pretty good. I think you've been mad improving. Props.

H4ZE, nice add to this piece. Don't got much feed fo you, just what everyone expected. Good flow and rhyming.

Overall, nice collab. Stay up.
HUNGER GAMES
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2014 at 2:27am
bump
Freeda5thDawg View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 5-1-0
Form: WWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Freeda5thDawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2014 at 10:21am
"Popeye's eating spinach! There must be trouble!"

Hahaha, you guys were hilarious in this one. Really livened up the whole story and it feels like you took it to higher level of hilarity and improvement in plot. Really liked the way it transitioned to H4ZE's character's part and how his verse added a different flavor in writing technique and flow. Thought you both meshed that together well and kept the story interesting and significant to the entire idea you're pulling off here, Red. You both did a very good job delivering sufficient detailed and efficient story-telling verses. The end was a perfect way to set up the next which I'm sure left others looking forward to where this will go. Keep at it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic