Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Blissful Barrage View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 20-5-0
Form: WLWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blissful Barrage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Witnessed...
    Posted: 26 July 2014 at 8:10am

How are you a just king, and you fail on Miami and Cavs teams?

Your whole career is based upon random numbers and stat sheets

Can no longer pretend your hair’s fine we see the crown on airtime

Your headband can’t go back any further to cover up your hairline

How can you be a leader and get teammates to run they best?

When you couldn’t keep your squad off your moms ask Delonte West

Should’ve taken advantage of Illgauskas and Mo Williams’ best more

First title appearance against Duncan y’all got swept in four

Left fans in a flux as they wondered what would your next route be

You embarrassed yourself with The Decision and then decided to go to South Beach

You picked number 23 early in your career because clearly you’re a fan

Your chasing MJ’s legacy and even D. Wade decided to join Jordan brand

People wanna king him but how long will he shine and last?

When he’s already been dethroned several times in the past

How you gonna be the greatest ever and vs. Dallas was tossing bricks?

Guarded by Shawn Marion and Stevenson...while Michael Jordan never lost a chip

Not even in top 5 NBA salaries, good because you got slaughtered by Dirk

I guess that’s what happens when you’re paid for only three quarters of work

In 4th quarters choking from the line, how many breakdowns in one’s prime?

Even with Powerade against SA first game you cramped up in crunchtime

In the Spurs rematch there were signs of your cries rendered

You got outplayed by third year player and eventual Finals MVP Kawhi Leonard

On the announcement this time you didn’t drop a reason you won’t stop the leavin’

It’s like looking at TV Land, how you’re trying to get back Hot In Cleveland

iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2014 at 10:52am
This concept was pretty cool. Though I think it could've been delivered better. Just rewording some lines to make them hot harder. Delonte West line was pretty funny.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blissful Barrage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2014 at 9:10pm
Thanks, yeah. I probably could have taken more time. Also there was a time when Lebron got dunked on by a high schooler then Nike got rid of the footage allegedly. I like Lebron though, just thought the concept would be good.
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-0-0
Form: WW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2014 at 10:21pm
lol funny shit man... but damn lebrons my homie.... not really a technical post from you but you had nice word play and went in depth with the post.. good work bro
~Lyrical Death Dealer~
"The Mike Myers of Papyrus"
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2014 at 4:39pm
Nice rhyming here BB
Didn't have a clue what you was on about..lol

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2014 at 5:31pm
Dope stuff.. Lol at the dissing lebron concept. He's an easy one to pray on because of what the media does. I am a Miami fan, and I have no problem with him leaving. The ticket prices will be reasonable now. This is always the big argument in the sports world, and I thought you presented your side agasint lebron through lyrics pretty well.

Some humor packed lines, and some lines straight up trashing him. It was all worded well, and the rhyme schemes were on point.  Fun OM read. 
Go my Minions!

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blissful Barrage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2014 at 9:10pm
Yeah, he has a lot of coverage and info on him which makes him a target. Glad you all took the time to read it.
Freeda5thDawg View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 5-1-0
Form: WWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Freeda5thDawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2014 at 10:05am
Reason I kind of liked this is mainly because I'm a huge basketball fan AND an AVID Miami Heat fan since the Mourning/Hardaway era. But the reason why I didn't quite enjoy it completely is because a lot of the stuff said, I'm all too familiar with from arguments and discussions with everyday people/media stories and rumors, etc. so although I haven't really seen someone write a rap about it, I heard and discussed everything said here countless times so for me personally, LeBron is such a tired topic. You don't know how happy I am now that I'm not receiving LeBron alerts/notifications since he left the Heat, haha. Never accepted dude as a true Heat, I told everyone this but I do respect his game. Anyway, I can't take anything away from your effort though. For what it is, it is well written and definitely kept it consistent throughout even if you weren't technically sound in your writing style. 

Anyway, Let's Go Heat! 

Nice work, man.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blissful Barrage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2014 at 10:11pm
Appreciate the looks on this.
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2014 at 10:18pm
Cool concept here bliss. Enjoyable read.

The angle of how you delivered the verse was nice and it hit LeBron in many different ways. I'm loved the hairline bar. Dope set up and punch to get the piece rolling. Liked the way you closed it all up too.

Most of your battle verses have fresh concepts and this was no different. Good read bro.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic