Author
nomedic View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Hunger Games

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 35-25-0
Form: WWLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nomedic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: syn enforcement retaliation
    Posted: 13 August 2014 at 9:11am
This stupid fuck aint movin up So watch me bruise the chump
Got rugers tucked to shoot you up so your fluids ooze and run
Tools i snuck consume his lungs till his puking blood
this dudes a thug? But he only served time for using drugs
Murder music sucked and your crew diss was horrid bitch
you been here over a year but cant land a solid diss
If i were him i'd call it quits he'd never be as raw as this
You could'nt piece a decent key Immitating Horowitz
Follow this cause the flows you show are below the average
I bet even Jerome and jasmine Couldnt condone your whackness
The phrase broke bitch is true when I'm addressing you by it
This dude couldnt afford Bail like Manchester united

So FUCK levy
Ghul View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ghul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2014 at 2:25pm
Man your first 8 lines had fucking awesome rhyme schemes. I don't know what the beef is with you guys but as far as rhyming ability you were a monster here.
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2014 at 2:53pm
I agree with Ghul, your rhyme scheme was fire man.

The phrase broke bitch is true when I'm addressing you by it
This dude couldnt afford Bail like Manchester united
^^^^^^^^^^
Nice ending here man.

All around this flowed well and was easy on the eyes and lips. Good shit
nomedic View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nomedic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2014 at 3:07pm
Ghul thanks for the feed and this is what sparked this

"We on a mission
Pen game been vicious
Since chains gang hungered scriptures
Syn blundered sickness suspense the plot just
thickens
L.A. watched an witnessed as we chopped our
victims
No medic alive could doc u bitches:
Threads chalked full of sloppy ass writtens
Just a bunch of cocky children
Soft as kittens"

Thanks Dizz glad you enjoyed it
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2014 at 3:20pm
really nice. schemes are crazy bro, flow was real solid for the most part as well. This was a nice response to his jab at you, good shit man. stay up.
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2014 at 3:53pm
Bromedic! I thought this was nice. Flow was sick. Some nice punches in there and personals. I almost pm'd you to see if you wanted to collab for this lol. Stay up homie
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
nomedic View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nomedic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2014 at 4:11pm
Thanks E and Beans

Beans i'll PM a verse your way if you still down for a collab
m1k3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote m1k3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2014 at 4:29pm
Damn, this is impressive work.  Your timing is damn near perfect.  That Horowitz bar is TNT.  From what I've read of your's, I would say this is your best verse.  The content impacts.  This is raw shit. 
Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2014 at 4:40pm
Bro, this was fucking fire. I can't say much more than what is already said. You blew his verse outta the water with this reply. I didn't realise you and him were beefing but you landed each punch you wrote. I think Lev must be having a pop at evr'ybody, didn't he write a beans diss and i'm sure one at someone else as well. But that aside this was dope easily one of your best pieces, i wouldn't say the best i thought your verse for the crew collab was that but this is up there, like everyone says your schemes were crazy and your timing pretty much flawless. You had some nice worded punches that hit hard and your multi game has elevated so much i particularly liked your last bar (Addressing you by it/ Manchester United) i lol'd at the bar and the rhymes were top notch. Great job man. 
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
nomedic View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nomedic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2014 at 4:52pm
Thanks shank and mike good looks
Freeda5thDawg View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 5-1-0
Form: WWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Freeda5thDawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2014 at 4:03am
Always out of the loop with beefs but this was very aggressive. I think the delivery along with your hits really pushed this piece into a strong attack. The consistency of your assertive approach really made your lyrics pop out much more even though there weren't too many plays and punchlines but when there were, you executed them effectively. Enjoyed flowing this a lot. Nice job, man.
Blissful Barrage View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 20-5-0
Form: WLWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blissful Barrage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2014 at 4:17am
The flow was really nice in this. Made the diss that much more effective with the good use of the personals you had. This was a nice drop here.
nomedic View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nomedic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2014 at 7:37am
I appreciate the feed guys props to that
Tamfa View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 16-1-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tamfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2014 at 10:20am
This piece was pretty nice, the flow was gooooood bruh, and the punches were well executed there, keep it up Medic
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2014 at 8:23pm
Lol, I liked this one...rhyme scheme been pointed out enough times already, but I also really the "been here a year" and using drugs punches (thought that one was a bit generic but I really liked the connection in terms of the multi)

Think you could've been a bit more aggressive/tenacious, feel like you've got that in you from other drops I've seen...this was cool but nothing I thought "oh shit Levy will be hurting from that" and that's the key really
nomedic View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nomedic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2014 at 8:57pm
Thanks for the feed Tam

Yo Cubes i figured the drug attack may not pack hella weight so i dropped it here instead of the brawl thanks for the honest feed big bro
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic