Post Reply Post Reply
Author
barrybondz View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote barrybondz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome to LA Doc
    Posted: 16 February 2015 at 4:30am

https://soundcloud.com/b-4-m/doc-diss

There it is, a QUICK recording.

See here:

http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/diss-to-n8balls-conspiracy-theory_topic38722.html
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-0-0
Form: WW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2015 at 6:47pm
I can tell you didn't put much effort into this, you're delivery was good and you were clear through out. My only gripe is the middle part, volume dropped way to low. Other than that not bad for a quick drop..
~Lyrical Death Dealer~
"The Mike Myers of Papyrus"
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2015 at 7:20pm
hhahah this made me laugh. You totally didn't try and still managed to hit him in the balls multiple times and you actually flowed pretty damn good on this thing. I don't think doc will even respond. And lmfao at the south park sample
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote barrybondz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2015 at 7:31pm
haha thanks boys it was a key style diss basically just flipping his diss I linked. Like he literally said your mom stuff....lol the south park sample was to show him how stupid he looks by doing it maturity wise. 
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2015 at 7:42pm
sample was a GOAT move
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote barrybondz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2015 at 12:39am
I fixed the middle JUST for you ransom and boosted the MM beat. Yeah the cartman part was brilliant ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic