Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dalinquent View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 29-23-1
Form: WLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sal - This World
    Posted: 08 March 2015 at 11:27pm
Sal
This World (2k13)

https://soundcloud.com/quentin-themusicman-barber/this-world

The story
This song was written, recorded, produced by myself a while ago for a project that I decided to scrap in its entirety. I have been thinking bout reviving said project but until that thought matures beyond thought, I'll be releasing my favorite tracks from it while I prepare new material... Hope you enjoy...

Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #4
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2015 at 12:14am
yea this was pretty decent track. your flow was nice and you had some good lyrics but the vocals were really low to me, just turn them up and the track would have been better. nice track nonetheless
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2015 at 5:28pm
Pretty damn nice. beat is dope. Flow and lyrics were on point but as elite said vocals were definitely low coulda used 2-3db boost at the least. Nice song all in all
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2015 at 1:02am
I feel your flow man. Your hooks need more work I can tell verses are your bread and butter. but overall I feel it just the hook was underwhelming.
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-0-0
Form: WW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2015 at 10:37am
Very nice homie, I thought the content and delivery of the track was A+ a different type of music and that's always a bonus in this day and age. The hook was low key but your voice and vibe made it work, quality was pretty good.. All in all man pretty tight track..
~Lyrical Death Dealer~
"The Mike Myers of Papyrus"
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2015 at 9:11pm

This was unique. I liked this shit a lot. Great on the beat and this is one of the first drops ive listened from you. Great content and concepts. One thing is I wish you were a little more aggressive on the mic. I was waiting for you to tear into the beat or to progress with a more hard hitting delivery. Still liked this shit a lot. Keep at it brothaman

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic