Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Smoothtung View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 25-8-3
Form: WWWLWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Smoothtung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Frugal Stardom - by nigma and smoothtung
    Posted: 17 March 2015 at 8:24pm

Smoothtung

look.. look..
so...
I invested a crazy sum in the Google car..
I am Superfly like a Wrestlemania superstar..
I'm an animal.
I understand that's what the rumors are...
I second the obsession with the freshness of this newer farce.
I'm messin with these freshman cuz im destined to be groovin hard..
You wrecked your small intestine while digesting all these sewer bars..
No question. 
I'm confessing the impression's you're digressing in aggression and progression
while i'm mauling all the viewer charts..
I throw together 'pieces' but i'm working without Ruger parts..
This molten medal genius isn't moldable like pewter jars.
Scoping through the distance i can locate where you shooters are..
knowing through ballistics i am straight becasue you losers arent..
On my grind all the time stylin' like a scooter park,
kicking back eyein' out a rifle on some shooters mark shit..
I'm a Marxist..
 tryin' to defuse a war!
I'm an artist regarded as the smoothest to do it before..

Nigma

Me and Smooth are the true providers of fluid bars whose lines combine at points like a Jewish star
We're flippin' through the sky like a loose baton from the tuba honkers moving arms
Producing sparks to illuminate the darkness
Giving a youthful carcass a new lit charge
It's renewing life like a human heart...
And igniting love like we're cupids darts
Try to run and we'll shoot like marksmen making you our targets
Armed and in pursuit of more salutes than a group of sergeants
Fresh as the dew from a humid morning
Heads are fucking stoned and we'll move inside to remove the tightness
...turning Medusa's hymen to a loose vagina...
Dining on food for thought which we chew to slime
View the line between truth and lies and pursue beyond it 
Fresh and confusing fruit in gardens
Zooming far as a new tomorrow with movement conducive to shooting stars
Cause I'm in tune with Smooth, his writing helps ignite myself like fuming arsons

3/17/15

Imagery so vividly intrinsic you might miss it..
Though you never even had the chance to witness it
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2015 at 8:56pm
I second the obsession with the freshness of this newer farce.
I'm messin with these freshman cuz im destined to be groovin hard..
You wrecked your small intestine while digesting all these sewer bars..
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
smooth, liking the internal multis in this and the simple end rhymes. slick

I throw together 'pieces' but i'm working without Ruger parts..
This molten medal genius isn't moldable like pewter jars.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Nice work on this right here. Good , nice , giggity

Me and Smooth are the true providers of fluid bars whose lines combine at points like a Jewish star ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I visually vomited on my chest reading that. This is one of the most sickest lines I have ever read.
Why? Cuz I was reading it and visualized making a fucking star of david. Sick line. nuff said\

Nice collabo, im lazy for a bar 4 bar breakdown.

Smooth, you got a nice style. Its fresh and hella smooth. Defo a nice little drop right here

Nigs - you are a sick fuck with rhyming. you will use end syllables and follow them up with the next word to rhyme. sick shit.

Overall - nice giggity
nomedic View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Hunger Games

Stats: 35-25-0
Form: WWLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nomedic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2015 at 12:33am
whoa

this is by far the most technical piece yet

Smooth

damn man the way you play with your patterns just puzzles me I'm in awe man the flow was incredible so as the content in my opinion this is the best verse I've seen from you yet this was on some other level in terms of accuracy and all that other shit

Nigma

Damn your verse was on some other level too now I get why Exo said not many can pick up your cadence you know how to elongate a pattern slightly change it only to go back at it again man this verse was fire all of it

yeah great verse great collab one of the best I've seen this year fellahs props
A-one AR Royalty View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A-one AR Royalty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2015 at 12:39am
This was a nice collab. It gave me a few pointers that I will use to help step my game up. Thanks for the effort. Keep it up.
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2015 at 1:35am
Thank you for the feedback fellas.
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2015 at 12:44pm
Hold up... this was pure flames. I think anytime we read a Smooth or Nigma piece we can instantly tell who wrote what. This was no different. Smooth way to set it off... All of your mechanics on point. From Sewer Bars to Scooter Parks was the highlight of your verse. Shit was so tough and it just sounded so good when I was spittin it. Nigma picked up off the multi you left off with and he tore it the fuck up. Nigman from Jewish Stars to Group of Sergeants was so sick. You definitely made me laugh when you said about Medusa loose vagina. That shit had me dying. You guys really gel well together. The out-of-the-box thinking you guys bring in every verse is really refreshing. I know in particular with myself I always come with grit and horror. This is a style of writing I'd like to try and work with. It's almost like an abstract painting to which you are grabbing from all these different ideas and rhyme methods and making it work. Good stuff fellas. 
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-0-0
Form: WW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2015 at 6:18pm
easily one of the best collabs this year. Everything flowed well and the content was on another level. Smooth this is possibly the best thing I have read from you so props man. Nigma you get more potent with every verse, nothing short of impressive here man.. Good work fellas..
~Lyrical Death Dealer~
"The Mike Myers of Papyrus"
Smoothtung View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 25-8-3
Form: WWWLWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Smoothtung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2015 at 6:33pm
hey thanks guys we appreciate that shit a lot, stay on the lookout volume II will be dropped shortly.
Imagery so vividly intrinsic you might miss it..
Though you never even had the chance to witness it
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 47-19-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2015 at 7:14pm
NEXT LEVEL

Smooth..  My main man killed this.  Your concepts were fly... But the flow on this shit was geniusly smooth.  Totally loved ya rhymeschemes.. And in the end  you switched it, without any effort.  This is what dope writers are all about... 

Nigs...  Ya twisted fuck lol Glad to see ya popping more often in the OMs.  That verse was perfectly executed.  Concepts were cool and executions was mere perfection.

Dope collab bros... OMOTM stuff!!  
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 40-26-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2015 at 7:22pm
This is why nigma is so underrated. This drop is an easy five star brain basher!!!! Wp flow metas FLOW was crazy OMG! I loved the whole thing you two combined to make a top contender for omotm!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic