Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dalinquent View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 29-23-1
Form: WLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Concrete?
    Posted: 20 March 2015 at 9:26pm
Bitch, You ARE overrated, Yo flow's sloppy and my cock's in ya jokes?
Well watch "lil d" fuck up Con like he's dropping the soap
Boy stop with the quotes... Cause truth be told that benefits me
Many dissaproved of my list, Not even one of em gave mention to C
...Whole site know that ya written shit weak, How you bothered when
It's common sense... Con being an artist equals fraudulent
...I'm bombing shit, You and ya fan from on the list
I bet you fuck with thirsty hoes Con, I mean look how he got ransom on his dick

I spoke the truth about him now this bitch throwing a tantrum...
Jus one of the reasons concrete and con verses held low by my standards

When I'm finished with you, You will prolly need a different crew
I'm kicking his ass so damn bad, Syndicate might as well kick the shit too
Nothing personal, Jus business dude, Fuck's with the crying?
I'm lying?? Your own verse gave hella props and didn't even give em to you...
I'll rip em in two and far as catch twenty twos
I said ya text wasn't best and you said I only talk smack when it's true
In otherwords, You kno ya wack as shit too
You only dropping my name cause the last thing you dropped didn't have any views

In closing, Stop with ya shit, Yo lyrics common and frail...
As far as flows, I'll mop it with you, Now that's ironic as hell
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 47-19-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2015 at 9:35pm
HAha..  Im kinda getting interested in this whole beef shit.
Nice dal...  Seeing from the style of ya verse,  ya prolly keyed it.

Talk smack line had me lol

Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Smoothtung View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 25-8-3
Form: WWWLWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Smoothtung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2015 at 9:38pm
had to be a key, this was pretty strong. This would be a nice battle.
Imagery so vividly intrinsic you might miss it..
Though you never even had the chance to witness it
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2015 at 10:49pm
^Preciate all the feed fellows, thanks to all
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2015 at 12:35am
dal,

The way this came off was effortless. Seems like ya was talking also. This is what I like to see from La. You came direct at him and made your bars very clear. Chicago represent. You keep it real 100. 
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2015 at 12:40am
Yo man good stuff...

Never checked ur shit out, but first thing i noticed is your wording. pretty spot on, then mix it with flow which made the piece fresh. Now as far as a diss, or firing shots...ok'ish. Honestly the content lacked for the potential it had. The flow was effortless and slick, but set up and punches it missed.

With that said, Con is pretty good which a battle between y'all would be one to watch.

JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 40-26-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2015 at 1:07am
This is a nasty response!!!! Dal you are my brother for life you know that!!! So you always get my feed.... The view personal was the best bar. However the rest was choppy the punches where throw away ryhmns and you could see the lack of effort. I give you props for the quick response.

Syn over everybody!
T-Ripper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 2-2-0
Form: WLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote T-Ripper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2015 at 3:05am
Content-wise, this is an awesome piece of diss man. Something quite different than what I'm used to seeing here. It's so direct and personal. I hear punchlines of this type in the songs of late 80s and early 90s.. I guess that was the golden age.

Flow wise, not so good if you're rapping to a beat. But it's a keystyle, and probably you didn't write to a beat. Sadly, this was your first piece of work that I read so I would like to see you flow in some other drops. Maybe I'll get to know about you guys who were there back then in LA.

I liked your rhyming. Good use of the multis.. 'Cock's in ya jokes - Dropping the soap', and 'Bothered when - Fraudulent' were the best ones imo.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2015 at 3:13am
Preciate all the feed fellows, I disagree with everyone who said the disses were there but I do respect your opinions, and thanks again
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 33-6-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2015 at 7:29pm
This was decent, not gonna lie. The first bar and fraudulent line was nice. You put up an aggressive tone thru the verse, ok flow, and some ok flips to my verse. Unfortunately there was some lines that didn't make much sense, for instance the part about the whole site supposedly know my shit is weak, kinda weird when I just got props for my diss to you. Something about my last verse not having views is just a blatant lie and fake personal. 

Overall a neat response, but no threat.
nomedic View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Hunger Games

Stats: 35-25-0
Form: WWLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nomedic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2015 at 8:34pm
haha well I see why you hold your opinions high can you are talented but this had a few areas I felt could've been more cleaner but I def see the experience im looking forward to seeing a topical from you in the present future nice work
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2015 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Concrete Concrete wrote:

This was decent, not gonna lie. The first bar and fraudulent line was nice. You put up an aggressive tone thru the verse, ok flow, and some ok flips to my verse. Unfortunately there was some lines that didn't make much sense, for instance the part about the whole site supposedly know my shit is weak, kinda weird when I just got props for my diss to you. Something about my last verse not having views is just a blatant lie and fake personal. 

Overall a neat response, but no threat.

Preciate the feedback firstly... jus to clarify, woke site kno you weak was a direct tie to the bar before it which referenced how no one who disagreed with my list stood up for you by name... and the pay about your last verse not having views, I looked thru the om real wick and the last thing u dropped before ur diss got 3 replies, in contrast to the diss which got 2 pages...

Jus clarifying that I don't use fluff bars, every section of my verse has a reason to be in my verse... like I said props tho, a lesser man would of threw sum blatant hate jus cause they were being dissed
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic