Author
Red-B View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: eNtiTy

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-0-1
Form: NWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Red-B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oh My God (Feat. H4ZE)
    Posted: 21 April 2015 at 11:06pm

https://soundcloud.com/red-b-4/red-b-oh-my-god-feat-h4ze

1sr verse H4ZE
Hook Red-B
2nd Verse Red-B

Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2015 at 11:24pm
Yo I thought this was dope. Beat was sick, both y'all flowed. Haze your elevation is nuts man. Keep it up. Red verse was dope, I like your style man. Dope shit
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2015 at 11:29pm
this track is actually kinda old haha, it was gonna be on reds ep but he cancelled the ep due to how much hes elevated since he wrote the first few tracks for it, preciate the feedback beans, means a lot.
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2015 at 11:52pm
This track was sick. I like the beat and flow. Good shit overall. You guys have the same delivery
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2015 at 4:23pm
The cohesion on this was on a whole nother level man. You both had a damn near perfect flow and plenty of energy. Love the beat and the content you both went hard. I'm actually gonna download this cuz it goes hard af
dalinquent View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 29-23-1
Form: WLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2015 at 5:08pm
Haze - beat is dope, real boom bappy... I fucks with it... the flow was on point thruout, lyrics were nice and the flow was consistent and exciting... not dull at all... I enjoyed listening to it so props for that... as far as criticism goes, I can hear instances where you were low on breath and it effected your delivery of certain words... usually at the end of the bars... that being said I can here it because of my experience In the matter, so don't worry bout it as much... you've improved so much, I'll assume you'll smooth these edges out as well in time... jus pointing out what I hear but I have no fault with u on this...

Red - Flow is real smooth, that being said, I didn't enjoy the snipping in the beginning of the verse... you should of rewrote that section... other than that one part, I found the flow was good... it was refreshing to hear that the lyrics weren't crammed in there and had adaquete rest thruout... Lyrically it probably wasn't as good as Haze but it wasn't far from it either...

Overall, enjoyable piece of music... props to both
Naga View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Naga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2015 at 9:25pm
This was incredible, the beat was sublime, the lyrics were tight, it just felt like the genuine deal all round, good job.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic