Author
Red-B View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: eNtiTy

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-0-1
Form: NWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Red-B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Wild (Feat. Jacashes)
    Posted: 27 April 2015 at 2:52am
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2015 at 8:22pm
So this one is hard for me, I don't want to be negative but I gotta give honest feed here so hopefully its constructive. I love the beat, it's a great concept with the song and really matches the energy you went for. Your flow was decent, had alot of parts were it was broken or a word too short, i felt like you kinda got lazy lyrically because it's a love song, rhyming "wine, dine," and so on, I feel you could have been more creative. Alot of simple 2 syllable end rhymes.

As for content, it was good. Clearly understood everything you were saying, though it wasnt a very vivid picture you gave it was more vague comments. Mixingwise, verses are pristine. The hook is well written and i like the idea for it, however, i think the execution and way it was mixed outright sucks. The guy who sung it obviously can sing, but the key he sung in is way out of his range. I feel like the whole hook could have use some voice layering and even a harmony. And it's way too Up Front, needs to have more of a high pass on it cuz it sounds way too simple for such a mainstream hook. 

Overall, I liked the song, i just didn't enjoy the hook much due to the way it was performed and mixed. I'd give this song 3 stars, keep working at it bro.
Red-B View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: eNtiTy

Stats: 2-0-1
Form: NWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Red-B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2015 at 9:36pm
Thanks for the feed but this song had been removed due to too many dislikes mostly concerning the singing he's a dope singer but maybe its just the key NEW MUSIC SOON
SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2015 at 9:38pm
Lol I was gonna drop you some feed too.
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic