Post Reply Post Reply
Author
barrybondz View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote barrybondz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F boy flame
    Posted: 09 July 2015 at 11:09am
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2015 at 1:52pm
His pussy isn't black?

You are the most weirdest fucking rhymer I have ever seen. This shit is garbage. Dj Flame might be young, at least he knows how to flow on a beat and make sense outta his rhymes. This though, was just really really really bad. I think you need to regroup and figure out how to flow on a beat. I can tell that you write this shit down. You write it down and then just jump on a beat and you try to make it flow. What I think you need to start doing is writing shit down, spitting it on a beat and seeing what you can change in your writing to get it to flow better on a beat.
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2015 at 1:59pm
Beat was okay, i didnt see much problem with the rhyming tbh but i wasnt feelin the flow or concepts, some of the concepts sounded off or weird like the black pussy bit, and ill agree with dizz the flow did sound like you kinda wrote it a cappella and just found a beat to put it on. all in all keep practicing and hopefully you'll have a better showing on your entire tape as a whole stay up
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2015 at 1:39am
LOL YOU GOT BETTER BRO!! KEEP GOING!!! I SUPPORT IT ALL FULLY
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote barrybondz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2015 at 2:57am
Haha good looks Dvon.

Tbh this wasn't even a full diss track on DJ, I just shot some bars his way. You kids need to learn to not take bars at face value.

To Dizzle and the fuckboy haters.

"but his pussy ain't black"

How the fuck do you know im not referring to the fact I don't fuck black women? You don't, but since ill annotate this 1 bar that was the meaning.

Dj you want a big boy lesson?
Ill show you masturbation...
Ill kick you in the balls till you call it satisfaction
Yeah lil pussy call me michael jackson

A funny crack at his age. What makes it funny to me is the fact its a comical bar and a shot fired at myself/michael jackson.

I just took 6 hits of vicodin
alright then, I mixed it with 6 gins
Im tonic and ur just plain water

He opened his diss on me saying he drowned me in vicodin, so thats what that bar was about.

Get a good headset and listen to how the bars are pretty much on sync with the beat. Honestly this was a quick recording and I wrote it in no time at all. You say my style doesn't work, but I can prove that it does whether you like it or not. Flow can always be improved but since I didn't even rehearse this idgaf.
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2015 at 3:14am
ok, I'm not a hater. I'm just a realist. This wasn't good from a rap standpoint. It's like you don't get it. You don't get anything anyone ever says to you. Take the advice or keep getting this type of feed kid. Seriously, you need to realize wtf flow is. Again, not hating one bit. 
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote barrybondz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2015 at 3:21am
Originally posted by daydizzle89 daydizzle89 wrote:

ok, I'm not a hater. I'm just a realist. This wasn't good from a rap standpoint. It's like you don't get it. You don't get anything anyone ever says to you. Take the advice or keep getting this type of feed kid. Seriously, you need to realize wtf flow is. Again, not hating one bit. 

Controversial bars to me are just funny. I like how this community of maybe 30 people are so opposed to shock rap and comical bars. There are 7 billion people on this planet and everyone thinks their opinion is golden.

Who are you to say this isn't good from a rap standpoint? Are you a diamond mainstream rapper? do you even spit? no. Your opinion is yours. Don't talk shit when you take bars at face value. YOUR opinion or so called advice means nothing to me. I haven't ever changed my style to what THIS community of 30 people want.

I will continue to write controversial shit for as long as I decide to keep writing tbh. People like Dvon and Ransom and H4ze get it because they are realest fuckers on this site.

I don't argue with feed, I just don't care because feed is simply an opinion and everybody has one. In terms of writing SS taught me well enough and I could write way different music, but I don't.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic