Audio Mic: Ode To Bury (BarryBondz Diss)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-19-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ode To Bury (BarryBondz Diss)
    Posted: 01 August 2015 at 10:41am
Lol. That was nice. What happened to your voice tho? Did ya puposely try to thicken it?
You need some work on your flow tho. It felt a bit out of the place at times.
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2015 at 1:56pm
his flow is still 100 times better than barry's. That's sad tbh. I like this. Nice punches. He can't even fade u
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2015 at 2:22pm
Barry is not a standard.
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2015 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by DjFlame DjFlame wrote:

Originally posted by Titu Titu wrote:

Lol. That was nice. What happened to your voice tho? Did ya puposely try to thicken it?
You need some work on your flow tho. It felt a bit out of the place at times.

The only time I can think of my flow being out of place was when I adlibbed "shot at him Back with the dumbest of plays" as opposed to w/o the back... Do you care to elaborate where exactly my flow was out of place at times??

Yes. Gladly. Give me a bit ... Leme get back home.

Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2015 at 9:04pm
Ok. Ive listened to it again couple of times to ellaborate on my feed.
First thing's first, as i mentioned the flow, yes, it was a bit out of place. It felt like you were talking and it also felt like your lines were a bit stretched. Not all of them but some of them were. Like... There were a syllable or two extra in some lines which made you rush in the line to make it fit. Or atleast it sounded like (could be the mic quality). Mic presence was not very good which also contributed in making them lines sound like they were swinging. On top of that, you put in the echo. Echo sounds okay IF your recording quality is good. If you try to echo something that has been recorded on shitty equipment, it makes it sound more untidy.
You also need to work on clarity.
I hope I've made myself clear.

D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2015 at 2:03am
lol stop jumping on barry....

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic