Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Rap Daemon View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-14-0
Form: LWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1984
    Posted: 01 September 2015 at 10:48pm
Damn, this is so good!

The emotion you give with all that descriptive writing had me going..

I can relate to this so well as well, about how we cater computers more than humans such as friends and family.

The piece was too short for me, but that's the only critique I can give, as everything else was on point..
Faggot
Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2015 at 11:11pm
Why in the world would you make this short!!!? This is fuckin enjoyable, damn!
Anyway this is one of those inspired and impressive crafts i've come across on this site.
It's true most of our kids are spoilt these days compared to old school kids, they got all they need in the world on their finger tips nowadays. Internet and gadgets, our biggest probs.

You've managed to highlight several ideas in this piece but i will not point them all out, this is Awesome man, worth my time.
The Rap Daemon View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 6-14-0
Form: LWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2015 at 11:21pm
I said it was too short for me.. I wanted it to be longer!!
Faggot
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 33-6-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2015 at 9:45am
I love dystopian themes as there's so much potential for creative writing. I think you utilised this to set that eerie "1984" mood as a backdrop of the story. Not sure if I like the narrative itself, but it served it's purpose. Technically it was aight also, so I think you progressed as a writer greatly the last year, keep at it.
Main Leader View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Main Leader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2015 at 11:06pm
Good shit yo. It rly makes you think bout how much society is changing. If a rap makes you think bout the situation spoke bout, then it good
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2015 at 8:28pm
Damn Flame this was dope...

Solid elevation from you.

Loved the opening few barz, really set the stage for the rest of the piece. The storyline was cool, but I gotta say Flame you lyrically tied each line smoothly together. The slant rhyming was clicking too.
The ending was something I kinda saw coming, but you brought it together nicely.

Cool read
JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 40-26-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2015 at 5:22am
I tried commenting on this earlier but my phone kept getting a weird error message... 

anyways!! THIS IS DOPE dj! the elevation on this piece you are getting crazy with these drops and I'm Hyped to see where you will be in a week a month fuck a few days!!! you have grown and the flow is proof... keep dropping!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic