Author
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Warning Signs (thx Cuba)
    Posted: 27 December 2015 at 10:11pm
So anyway, I saw Cubes 'call to arms' idea and was inspired. so I gave myself one hour. twenty to write, twenty to record and twenty to mix. I was hoping to get a second verse down, but no luck. I found it difficult because I didnt really have time to play anything back and generally my only playback would be during layering or mixing so that part was difficult. especially since I literally had no real time for edits, just a quick mix and that was that. anyway, this is the result. thanks Cubes for the idea and thank yall for taking a quick minute. I dropped feed on a few tracks and ill do some more probably tomorrow. if you need feed, leave a  link.. I generally like the slept on threads tho. thanks again.

results -
*link down*

Edited by Neek - 17 March 2016 at 12:00am
#Bananas
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2015 at 10:19am
That's dope man, love the beat and the flow...thanks for picking up the Gauntlet!!
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2015 at 2:29pm
nice flow and that's a nice progressive beat. Liked the multis, vocabulary and your delivery. This was pretty nice. Mixing could be better but still a nice listen
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 47-19-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2015 at 6:49pm
That was fucking nice. I loved the beat and you killed it with ya flow. Considering you didnt put much effort into mastering and mixing, this was dope for what it was. Good shit
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2015 at 6:41am
For the speed you made this at , this is fire. That hook at the end is dope too. I would actually like to hear you do a full version of this song. Great job bro.
ShadowMKM View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ShadowMKM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2016 at 8:33pm
sick track homie, loving that damn beat. mixing and vocals sound good bro. keep that shit up homie good drop
Rebel View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2016 at 8:40pm
Hmm. This is pretty damn good, especially givin the time frame issue. Sound quality was good. You sound like you have the voice for this that's for sure. I really don't have much in the form of complaint or you should have done this or that. I think you delivered. Good Stuff man.
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2016 at 3:31pm
Got damn bro. Nigga this shit right here nigga. Real talk though Neek. This shit is where its at. Bars all day.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic