Author
NepentheZ View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
... { 26 } ...

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 40-32-1
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NepentheZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Airport
    Posted: 01 February 2016 at 10:31pm
I'm in an airport right now waiting for my flight, I legit haven't written anything in 5+ years. Let's see how this goes.

In a bar I sit, waiting on wings an' a beer
Sitting with a doll for my daughter, they think that I'm queer
no homo though, nothing wrong with gay sex
but I'm as straight as an arrow, bum love ain't Nep
They say it's been a minute, but I can still flow text
the day I return is the day that we also see some old heads
I swear it looks suspicious, but this happens plenty of times
and now I sit in OM dropping these elementary rhymes
to plenty of guys who know me but don't KNOW me
dudes, my wings are here, fuck this piece, blow me. 

I'm so fucking intelligent, half the time I don't even know what I'm saying...
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2016 at 10:34pm
Bum love aint nep= dead

Hahahah nice to shake the rust off
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2016 at 10:37pm
I think the walking paradox was a nice play..

I found the narrative to be surprisingly well done..

at first glance, it reads like some random dude in an airport bar waiting on apps and a pint..but then the random guilt comes into play..and its interesting.. like watching a movie and someone gives a random codes with the instructions 'thisll come in handy some day'...

but then at the end..all the homo erotic guilt makes sense as he reveals hes really been in a gay bar this whole time and upon recieving his food he realizes its 2016..its ok to be yourself... even if youre a boy who likes boys.

real dramatic piece for your first drop nep

metaphor city..you havnt lost a step.

:D

p.s do you and cal still shower together or nah?
#Bananas
NepentheZ View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
... { 26 } ...

Stats: 40-32-1
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NepentheZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2016 at 10:39pm
Thanks day / Neek. I wouldn't miss a shower without Cal. He soaps me in all the right places.

I'm so fucking intelligent, half the time I don't even know what I'm saying...
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2016 at 11:11pm
bum love aint nep, lol!!

nice quick key bro. not much i can say except that i enjoyed it. drop more!

Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2016 at 11:15pm
First off who the fuck is Cal? lol

I enjoyed this for what it was since it was so transparent. Was your first piece in while written to shake off the rust and given an almost accurate depiction of your current life (Bum love bit is still up for debate)
This gave insight to your writing style and tendencies. Your style reminds a lot of Cuba, no offence. Had me goin back to check some of your older stuff too.

Anyways, I'm happy to see you've taken the initiative to get the rust off, that's the first step towards full blown addiction. Have a safe flight and we'll seeya on the other side.
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2016 at 7:15pm
Cal = Calibrizzle aka Calibra. Nep, myself & Cal were in a crew called New Era. We were official. & Nep idolises my swag, so obviously heavily influenced by me. 

I love how both you & DTK both showed up and just dropped for the sake of it...this was cool, good throw away drop. With your signature style of putting an extra unstressed syllable into a multi that you easily could've reworded to take it out but you didn't coz you wanted that extra syllable like a baller. Haha. Funny how you never really lose your style, even when you aren't mixing in all those super subtle but really clever wordplay/metaphor combos that you used to slot in (pause)

Good to see you back man, we have load of stuff going on that you should keep an eye on...dip in & out of (no homo) so to speak.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic