Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hosue batter View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-2-0
Form: LL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote hosue batter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Me and my girlfriend remix
    Posted: 13 February 2016 at 1:23am

https://soundcloud.com/rca-official/dont-stop-freestyle

i just started recording so tell how it is and i just created a soundcloud so add me and i'll add you back

Edited by Neek - 13 February 2016 at 3:00am
Cheeseburger Eddie View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cheeseburger Eddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2016 at 4:43am
Fuck yeah dude, you rode that beat well. I like your voice and accent a lot. You're presence on the mic is seriously top shelf, I'd listen to a ton of your stuff.

I thought the hook was slightly too long. 1:05-1:26 was what I was on board with. 

Drop more audios. I want to get all the songs about fucking women and how awesome you are out of the way so I can hear what you really have to say, the shit that makes you unique. Honestly though, your delivery and presence is already good enough that you could probably do quite well even if that's what you like doing, you did it very well and it was fun to listen to.

Welcome to the audio section, I hope you stick around and put the work in. You got talent.

hosue batter View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-2-0
Form: LL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote hosue batter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2016 at 7:01pm
 cheeseburge  eddie good look i heard some of your stuff too and don't talk worry i got other thing to say then talking about women
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic