Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Love Story
    Posted: 23 February 2016 at 9:14pm
inspired by LA's audio heads, I made a soundcloud channel and shared my first rap lol I had it on CD and it was so badly scratched that i could only salvage the first verse. but word, let me know what yall think, guys. thanks in advance.

(I don't know how to insert soundcloud so if someone can help me with that?)

Edited by Neek - 23 February 2016 at 9:22pm

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2016 at 9:21pm
I got you!!

PLUS IM EXCITED TO HEAR THIS!!
#Bananas
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2016 at 9:24pm
delivery is live - this your first shit?

you can feel the 50 influence. madddd dope! you like a raw ass Troy Ave

I love this shit bro.

real dope.
#Bananas
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2016 at 9:26pm
how'd u do that? thanks, neek!

ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2016 at 9:30pm
Aye Sammy, I'm feeling this shit. The delivery ison point. Doesn't sound like your first time. 
You sound nice on mic. Smooth vocals. Crisp delivery and nice lyrics. I hope you get to record some new stuff.
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2016 at 9:30pm
This id pretty dope sammy , good mix presence nice beat. Reminded me of movies for the blind by cage. Impressed, you sound legit man.
#bananas
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2016 at 9:31pm
brackets with soundcloud broham

same as an img or tube for youtube
#Bananas
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2016 at 9:33pm
its the first legit rap i recorded. but i did record songs before this one. mostly with friends and shit ha. Thanks for the word Chhek and Rutter. means alot coming from u guys.

Slip View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Alter Egos

Stats: 14-33-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Slip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2016 at 9:35pm
this is sick nice flow delivery was on point son ,
would def listen to some more of this get it poppin

" who dozent walk that blurred line of lies and illusion "
               dopness
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 47-19-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2016 at 10:09pm
This is ya first rap? thanks for making me feel like shit. 
But jokes aside, this is good . This was dope delivery wise. Liked the beat aswell and lyrics were better than decent. Nobody pisses me off more than a dude who can rap but dont. So get some fresh shit recorded, i would love to listen. Also, share some of your old stuff if ya have any. 
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2016 at 3:19am
@slip @titu, thanks yall. I'll see if i can find some older raps lol. its not pretty but i don't mind sharing it lol

alicewonder View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 2-1-2
Form: WWLNN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote alicewonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2016 at 6:03pm
Wow, I'm intrigued by this. Your delivery is great, as far as I can tell, and so is your beat choice. Thought that the lyrics were also quite nice, and your voice matches to the overall, intended tone here. Definitely looking forward to hear some more, Sammy. Nice work! 
SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2016 at 9:17pm
This was hard Nigga

Straight up!

I agree with Neek about the Troy Ave comparison. You got the same sort of Slick Rick flow he does...just with a grittier edge to it.

You're Obviously skilled on the Mic. I can tell by how effortlessly you switch up your flow patterns and voice inflections. Dope cadence, diction, delivery...all that.

Lyricall...you got bars son.

Nice track...

Peace...
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2016 at 10:44pm
@alice oh shit never even knew you replied to this! Thanks, sister. Really appreciate the kind words as always :)

@Self honestly didn't eve know who troy ave was until Neek mentioned the dude and i've been listening to his shit for the last couple weeks lmao! Good loox, my brutha.

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2016 at 11:12pm
well youre welcome Sammy :)

I been fiending for the restore the feeling beat

id massacre that shit
#Bananas
levy420 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 39-33-4
Form: LWWLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levy420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2016 at 11:24pm
Tried to listen to this like 10 times some reason it wont work on my phone
I'll explode at the drop of a dime like proximity mines
blackhawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote blackhawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2016 at 11:46pm
great job the first thing i hear on here cuz am new but it was dope af
levy420 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 39-33-4
Form: LWWLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levy420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2016 at 12:30am
Finally got it to play love the beat
You was flowing like water here bro the hook was deep an you got really lyrical with it keep dropping them I'd like to see what you can do now looking forward to more audios from you
I'll explode at the drop of a dime like proximity mines
Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Renegades

Stats: 34-12-2
Form: LNWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2016 at 4:28am
Feeling this.. flow is good, you fit this beat very well. Hook was good too. Shit fit the beat real good. You got a real calm relaxed flow. I was feeling it. Presence on the mic seemed natural. If this was your first, I look forward to hearing much more from you. Keep it up.
+Sick-Witted+
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic