Author
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ch3kk G - Lucifer
    Posted: 25 February 2016 at 6:54am
Thinking about starting a new series. Where I go back and flip one of my favorite hip hop songs.
Maybe make it a deal where I do requests. I need to hit 500. I'm grinding.

One of my Favorite Jay- Z songs. 
Lucifer, I always wanted to do this one. 
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 95-24-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2016 at 7:07am
bumped this in my truck...rated
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2016 at 12:18pm
Black Album beats ftw.

'surgically work emergency, taking your head is procedure' are you fucking kidding me? rofl.

I love when you do these joints, you rock the original flow and then switch into your own extra effortless.

dope as usual my brother.

btw, send a motherfucker that joint, even if you aint laid down yet cause there is a thousand fucking remakes and we need to be on the same one. gracias.

#Bananas
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2016 at 1:44pm
Thanks Neek, you always catch the lines most people miss. Dope shit bro. I like doing tracks like this bruh. I'm thinking about making this a weekly series. Maybe call it something like #FlipitFriday's or something like that. I'm on the way to 500.
Mikey425 View Drop Down

Stats: 1-3-1
Form: LLLNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mikey425 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2016 at 8:11pm
Good job bro
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2016 at 8:28pm
Check,
Loving this shit. Had it on repeat for about 20 minutes. Loving it. Nice flow n the delivery is just pow pow
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2016 at 9:38pm
Thanks Mikey and Dizz. I appreciate that. 
King Jehu View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #4
Stats: 54-18-1
Form: WLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Jehu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2016 at 4:21am
I once did this with Eminem's "Rockbottom" and it was hard as fuck to match the multi-syllabic rhymes and flow. Props for matching the Jay flow and rhymes.
Insert something rappy here
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic