Post Reply Post Reply
Author
IZIAH View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-3-1
Form: WLLWLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote IZIAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crashing Down (audio)
    Posted: 16 March 2016 at 4:45am

Check it out guys. Tell me what y'all think?
~Insight The Inspired~
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2016 at 10:34am
Whatsup Iz, good to see you active again, man. Still remember your last om ha. Shit was dope. But onto this song, word, the singing hook is sick! Great ode to your girl, bro. Lyrics was very personal and thats the only way to do this type of song. You did kind of go off beat at times (i still struggle with that too lol) so i don't knwo, maybe structure your bars to a more metronome friendly delivery, nah mean? Its easier said than done so regardless, i enjoyed this shit. keep'em comin

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2016 at 1:41pm
I pretty much agree with sammys sentiments..

its the stretch for when you lack syllabols that does you

'angel but naughty..on the beeeeeeeeed we lay"

the stress in bed gives off that 'offbeat' sound cause nothing up till then matches with it.

stretch flows can work..

angel but naughty..we use the bed, for play

just adding the extra shit removes the need to stress bed and would give you a natural less forced flow.

was a nice song tho. hope she enjoyed it.
#Bananas
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 2-0-0
Form: WW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2016 at 2:25pm
The tone of the track was nice, it all came together well. The hook was pretty good Overall I thought it was decent. Your flow could be cleaned up a little, i'm not sure how long you have been rapping but that will come with time.. good job man.. keep it up
~Lyrical Death Dealer~
"The Mike Myers of Papyrus"
IZIAH View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 2-3-1
Form: WLLWLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote IZIAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2016 at 1:26pm
Thanks everyone. Yes, I do struggle with flow, but I am working on it as I am young and still have plenty of time to improve. I will be dropping another song which y'all would love more than this (better flow, and great meaning). I will drop it in two weeks time. So share this and listen to this one for now. I honestly can't wait to show my next song.
I'm working on an album Atm. So get ready! Lol
~Insight The Inspired~
levy420 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 39-33-4
Form: LWWLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levy420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2016 at 5:16pm
This was cool iz onlything i can say is work on your delivery find a pace an stick to it its easy to fall off beat when u switch up your caddence as often as you did in this track i think if you projected in a steady tone this would came off smoother not saying switching ypu caddemce up is a bad thing it just requires a diffeerent kinda beat that picks up at spots so u can continuosly stay on beat but i was feeling this stay up
I'll explode at the drop of a dime like proximity mines
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic