Audio Mic: Ch3kk G - I Can (Synda-Blocked)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ch3kk G - I Can (Synda-Blocked)
    Posted: 17 March 2016 at 9:11pm
I wrote most of this when beefing with Syndicate and Zin. I kept it and figured I'd add to it and keep it in the theme of flipping things. It is what it is. Some people ain't gone like this, but ehh. It's music. It was how I was feeling.
I free styled the last few bars. Said fuck it. Lol

Over Eminem - The Way I Am
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2016 at 9:30pm
YOOOOOOO!!! My man said "curse with this curse to wear skirts and just twerks" ROFL!!! That shit had me rollin, son. This was fuckin dope as hell. Again, Zin's my dude also but...dawg, i fucks with this heavy. You need to do an audio tutorial, bro. wordup.

ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2016 at 9:38pm
Thanks Sammy. I always appreciate the feed. They need to demote Zin ass. Smh, they say lead by example. What kind of leader are you Zin?
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2016 at 9:39pm
I didnt get to peep the full shit on this.. got this a little past the glaring at section, before my homie from work came over to ask me some dumbass questions and pausing the soundclound closed the whole shit -

but with that out the way. this shit was wild.

as ive recently written to a song using the original guys flow (mind you..its not a current song) and I did it from memory and I gotta tell you..that shit is mad difficult.

so I gotta know, as ive commented on this before..but do you do joints you have memorized or do you play the joint while you write?

cause I found it extremely difficult. so hats off.

flow was ridiculous. the lyrics were masterful and I thought you tore this the fuck up.

dope
#Bananas
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2016 at 9:47pm
thanks Neek, I remember a lot of the lyrics. It's just about tearing them down, and then the reconstruction. I didn't remember the 3rd verse on this one word for word. So I just flow flipped, instead of word flipping. Flow flipping is easier tho. You just copy that rhythm. The actual flips are difficult. I ain't gone lie, you get the hang of it after a while. This one was the most difficult flip I've done to date. On the way to 500 bro. Gotta grind. 
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2016 at 10:09pm
Fuck, did you and H4ZE collab yet? I think you two would sound very dope. I've heard a lot of "amateur" shit but this is beyond that. The delivery is FLAWLESS, flow is sick, lyrics are dope... everything just fits perfectly.

You're dope, man. I slept on you heavily.
#Bananas

Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2016 at 11:44pm
Oh this goin to piss off all the Zin lovers out here...which isn't many.

God damn.

Enjoyed your use of Em's precise rhyme scheme and flow, yet threw your own twist on it. The hooks was some funny shit. As always your delivery was smooth with great audio quality.

You're putting your stamp on LA as one of its top audio dudes.

ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2016 at 11:58pm
Thanks Endeavor and Trizz for taking a minute to listen and feed. I'm grinding bro. 500 is a long way. Lmao, I'm just trying to drop as constant as possible when I have to time to write and record. At the end of the 500 I should be able to do any type of song. Any typ of delivery. I'm trying to master my craft. 
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2016 at 1:23am
Lmao@ Trizz. 
Mikey425 View Drop Down

Stats: 1-3-1
Form: LLLNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mikey425 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2016 at 7:58am
Ch3kk G strikes again. I Love these bro. I find them to be inspiring as could be. You should come up with one for Geto Boys We dont talk to police. I think it'd be dope as hell once you're done.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic