Audio Mic: Pressure (No Time For Leisure)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Rap Daemon View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-14-0
Form: LWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pressure (No Time For Leisure)
    Posted: 29 March 2016 at 7:00am
Faggot
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:02pm
Bump..
Faggot
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:18am
This was actually nice. I liked the lyricism the most, you nice with words bro. Your delivery started a choppy but then you picked it up by the middle. You should definitely invest in a mic and record. Keep it up
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2016 at 7:50pm
Yo thanks ( one day when I start earning )..

I would feed AM's more, but most of y'all use SoundCloud -- WHich i can't access..
Faggot
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2016 at 3:34am
I can that, at least you are trying to heard. And yea that really sucks that you can't go on soundcloud because the most exciting audios on have came from there. I used to use youtube but it was a hassle uploading.
-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-4-1
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 5:34am
You got it bruh. I can see the diamond. Best thing I can say is alot of your fellow audio heads on here probably have great tips they can give you. Stay collabin and recognize that you can write already...now its time to develop your mic presence. I like this tho.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic