Author
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Woke Up The Den (Diss Track)
    Posted: 29 March 2016 at 10:18am
Just a little something for SS and some of the other enemies of the den. Chekk already killed ya'll so I'm just cleaning up.

daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2016 at 2:09pm
LOL

You hated my music then said that you loved it cuz its fits your plan better
how you gonna be a then turn pussy, your a transgender
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
NICE

I dont know why they talking about me killing you as if its a choice
you said you go both ways, wonder why your on skype hitting up little boys
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
bahahahahahha

Alot of filler but still your technical shit is on point. wish you threw more punches
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2016 at 5:15pm
Yooooo, Dope shit here Mission. You all know how I am about flow jacking. Mission did his thing here. You had some really funny lines in there. Nice shit fam. 
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2016 at 6:47pm
Well played mish. Good penmanship let's see who gets in there feelings lmao.
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2016 at 7:12pm
Lol. The most relevant part was the start " this has nothing to do with me..."
I don't get it though why drop a diss track months after its all stopped? Why aim at as when he ain't been on for 6months? Why you mentioning empire? Law battled d.von but there was no bullshit around it? Why mention syn when he didn't think you were relevant to diss in the first place?

I just found this irrelevant tbh but your flow was decent for the majority, I wasn't feeling it when u tried to speed up and please don't do that singing shit man, sounded like us voice was breaking. The transgender line was catchy, a lot of filler though. I think the randomness of it takes away some of the sting but do you.
#bananas
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2016 at 7:36pm
Appreciate the feed. And @rutter I wrote this months ago, recorded it one month ago, and had other songs to release ahead of this one. Its all in good fun, if I really wanted to kill somebody I wouldn't do it on a remix lol this was just for fun

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2016 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by Mission Mission wrote:

Appreciate the feed. And @rutter I wrote this months ago, recorded it one month ago, and had other songs to release ahead of this one. Its all in good fun, if I really wanted to kill somebody I wouldn't do it on a remix lol this was just for fun

The recorded a month ago makes sense but don't use that cop out, if your gonna half ass something don't record it. You want good feed then bring your best. I've half assed shit before i.e ridley and you sometimes won't get the feedback or result you want. Still on a positive this is leaps n bounds better than what you were coming with a year ago.
#bananas
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2016 at 7:51pm
Check's little spoon?
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2016 at 8:04pm
lol yeh take it as a backhanded compliment.
#bananas
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2016 at 9:17pm
the observatory line was dope.

alot of this felt like you were chasing the beat. I dont think this is the bpm for you. enunciation suffered greatly because of it.

you had some dope bars..I dunno if the beat switch is in the original. last aubrey song I heard was headlines...but I thought it was dope.

same rush/chasing applies tho.

I know how it is recording old writtens tho when youve forgotten certain aspects of how you flowed certain lines. but this was cool.
#Bananas
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2016 at 1:51am
Appreciate the feed bro. Definitely agree the flow couldve used some touching up.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic