Author
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your Loss (Elite Diss)
    Posted: 17 May 2016 at 11:16am
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 12:42pm
Intense no TP has been used 28474838162647 times. Elite sounds like Kanye? Nah. He has a lisp? Nah... You actually have a lisp.

Some of the stuff before this^^* was cool tho. Beat was fire and your flow was nice
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 14-2-1
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 12:51pm
Same thing I said to E. Smh, all the beef that had been going on and you two niggas beef with each other?
-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-4-1
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 2:58pm
I dug this...but in a more musical way...a bit more agression and personal and this would def kick ass. I got Elite edgin this one. Good goin yall

Red-B View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: eNtiTy

Stats: 2-0-1
Form: NWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Red-B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 3:08pm
WHAT! That cover photo has me crying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this is tight asf bro. You redeemed yourself for sure and made this random ass beef hard to deal the W and L. You showed up has punches I laughed a couple times this has been a great week so far for RAP!!! I'm still dead from these beefs man! πŸ˜‚ Dope shit
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Stats: 14-2-1
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 3:45pm
I'll feed these now. Smh, aiigh bruh.
As far as a track goes. This is full. Flow, delivery, personals. All that shit. This is the thing. One thing I have always liked about you homie. Is that at the end of the day. You're an artist. I could care less what a lot of the none rapping ass faggits think. They ain't even got the nuts to grab a mic, let alone rap on one. So don't even let their simple aSS mind fuck with your drop. They don't like music with a commercial feel. They like the underground vibe here. The niggas who spit it hard with little to no recognition. I know you want more than that. It reflects in the track. However, and there is a however. Take me for example I like to play with my food. I may drop 4 tracks and one kill em for real track. E had some good personals. You both came off on flow at points. It's just two grading systems. E got you with the punches and personals. How he delivered it made it easier to catch. This is LA the only place of its kind in the world. That's not a compliment. So for you it's a negative here that your track had a more musical feel to it. It could have been pushed as a track. People would just wonder who you talking about. At the end of the day yall both the Den. But don't make me and D VON step in on some big brother shit and sit both yall ass down. 
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 4:16pm
Well this was murderous...alot of facts and decent lines. I got mish taking this go round just too many bars
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 4:43pm
this shit was cool as a fan as well.

I think you had some missed opportunities in this.

I think he has more of a drake style at times than a kanye one.

also the repeated use of the midas touch.

but the bacon line was dope.

you had some shit in here, surprised me honestly.

I think youre a slave to your rhyme scheme tho. but I do like the way your delivery varies. if your scheme changed as much youd be really progressing at a rate youd surprise yourself.

fuck a comfort zone. explore new ways to format and structure.

but I did like this. had some solid shots.

endeeze swore to me this was the mother of all diss tracks ever written tho. but he likes shy glizzy, what can ya do?
#Bananas
Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 5:54pm
Dope shit man but crew member against another crew member? Uncool.
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 6:12pm
appreciate the feed guys and @neek I will work on that bro.
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 6:43pm
Not horrible, but you just had waaaay to many basic 1991 punchlines. Like the put you behind bars like rykers, and the poser/model play. Shit like that really watered this down Mission. The Drake flow you continue to do makes E's diss hit harder as it's factual. You had a few decent shots, but no highlights. This ain't hate cuz honestly it's LD's issue, but didn't think you came with that hard punching shit I was expecting.. The most quotables were in E's diss.

Also saying the site needs you as well as saying your songs on repeat in LA are very false statements.

and for the record....

As far as this text vs audios go...they are 2 different forms of artistic lyrical expression. Each is its own craft and should be respected as such. Ch33k I don't have issues with you, but for God sakes talent or no talent... You're making yourself look worse. Its like you're running around a football field yelling "do any of you mother fuckers play baseball?" If you are so hell bent on audio...then go to the dozens and dozens of full on audio sites if that's what your realy looking for cuz this site is more text then audio although many text heads have helped many of your Den get to the writing level they are and we enjoy watching them grow within the community...

It's just become a lame storyline that surfaces over and over when your pissed off..
Droidian View Drop Down
BIG GAME KILLER!

Stats: 7-2-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Droidian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 6:51pm
audio can only be the next level if the bars are there. ..as the clichΓ© goes. .a building is only as strong as its foundation

Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 6:56pm
can yall please keep this to feed and not have a sitewide discussion about audio vs text on my thread? thank you. and thanks for the feed trizzy, i whipped this up pretty fast but if he come at me again im going for the juggular
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 9:16pm
This Neek mofo keeps twisting my shit.

I said, bar was Elite handed the smack down. In terms of overallness (yes that's not a word) I thought your track sounded better. Enjoyed the flow more, delivery bla bla
#Bananas

Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 11:47pm
I wasn't really feeling this.  The punches were just really played and generic and has been done a million times over.  Also you still on that drake shit.  It just gets old and repetitive and kinda weid you still on this drake shit HARD.  I'm not hating on you mission just giving you my honest feedback.  Try being a bit more creative next time with your shit.  And LMAO @ lions den dissing each other.

Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 9:03am
I guess the pluses to be had out of this strange beef is this,the fact
as far as crews go here (LA).there isn't many that are on the audio
trip,so I think internal battling within the Lions Den could be a good
thing Overal,as it'll keep you guys fresh instead of being static,and
going around in circles battling the same ppl who are down in the
audios department,but with that said,there could be a change coming
if D Von Doom's idea takes off,which I hope it does because then
you'd will have the variety you guys seek,now.back to the feed,I
liked this track,like Elite you had decent punches and personals
through out,your vocab and mic presence were also good,i think
this is a decent rebuttal to be truthful,good job..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic