Audio Mic: Ch3kk G - Que-Ball (Que Diss)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ch3kk G - Que-Ball (Que Diss)
    Posted: 26 June 2016 at 6:46am
Smh, I was gone. Done. Let me try this again. Leave my name out ya mouth. 
N while you at it get out ya mama house. You taking care of her or she taking care of you? Don't even fucking matter. Bet you hope Chain hope out the wood work so yall can exchange dick rides like the good old days huh??? Ya trash ass sound cloud should be taken down.. I see why you ducked the audio call out you trash. i just dont see why you made it seem like it was a dumb issue for you to address then go and drop a text verse. Proves you a hoe. Fake ass troll. Now you swinging on Scotty dick.. Dae Dae ass nigga... "Don't be fucking up Scotty shit like that"... Pussy!!!!!!!!!!

His thread he made about his trash ass music... Yea he apparently does some version of rapping.
http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?tid=19876

SoundClick he linked in his thread.....
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=989271

Proves he is a fucking troll.. He just mad I'm way better at it... #Salty
http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/whats-wrong-wit-la-please-read_topic20267.html

What he said when he ducked the audio battle cause he was scared... I flipped that just for you..
http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/audio-ch3kk-g-vs-que_topic42772.html

Out of everybody on this site you gotta be the lamest nigga here besides Levy bitch ass for the way he jumped straight on your dick in the audio callout... Well I have a special ending for you Que... I want all your confidence gone by tomorrow lil nigga.
Still living with ya moms at 35? then you a fat black ass nigga. Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Kill yo fucking self.

I'll whipe my ass wit yo note pad bitch....

ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2016 at 6:52am
Thats his shitty ass track playing at the beginning. 
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2016 at 7:02am
You know production is good when a track sounds good through the phone speakers. Extremely crisp vocals. Then the barz and flows too... sheesh.

That closer LMMFAO
-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-4-1
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2016 at 8:05am
Lol....good stuff. Ill respond soon.

Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2016 at 4:09pm
LMAO THAT KEVIN HART CLIP HAD ME DYING. This is genius bro, you've really got the beef/diss formula down bro, from the trolling, to using his own song against him, this was great. Idk why they have you as a crybaby when you've been single handedly bodying everybody on this site. This was murderous bro. Im dying so hard lmfaooooo THAT OUTRO LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2016 at 4:52pm
i fucks with this. that second verse was fire.

Just curious tho...If this place is so wack and we're such pussies, why you go outa your way to make these tracks for HERE?

this gets my five star rating tho. one star ratings i give out are for garbage faggot boy tracks.
stay up
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Renegades

Stats: 34-12-2
Form: LNWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2016 at 5:44pm
I liked this. Good flow, switched up flows nicely, fit the beats good too. This is all out war..

You're probably one of the best audio cats that's been around since javid, chincheck, and neek
+Sick-Witted+
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2016 at 5:45pm
To be real Beans, I'm a dick. If I ain't even exchange words with you I don't have any issues with you. It's jujst to many of those little fuckers to call names. So it's turns into yall. They gotta know who they are. Like Levy, with the meanest dick ride of 2016 how He rode Que's dick like a thot fresh outta jail in that battle callout thread " Que 3-0" I shook my head for hours on that shit. Swore he did something.  Smh. So for clarity if I ain't tell you go fuck yourself I ain't aiming at you. The pussies know who they are. 
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2016 at 5:47pm
Appreciate all the feed and listens. Beans, Mish, Stalin, Endeav, and even Que. Thanks
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2016 at 6:03pm
word. im still laughin at hot dog water
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2016 at 6:17pm
AK had that shit coming. How she switched up and had something to say about me when I was damn near the only fucking idiot that kept feeding her tracks. Look at her now tho, Feed just rolling in. 
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2016 at 6:56pm
do you receive PM's?
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2016 at 8:01pm
Nah, no PM's.
-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-4-1
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2016 at 8:20pm
Np .. If its good it's good. I was crackin up tho at the end lol... Fucker! Lmaoo

ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2016 at 1:12am
NO doubt. 
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2016 at 8:19am
Been listening to this again. I dislike the beat switch cuz you absolutely destroyed the first one. Well, the second one as well but that's beyond the point lmao.
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2016 at 9:18pm
Lmao @ Endeavor. I just wanted to rip to more than one beat. I thought it would make it more dramatic. 
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2016 at 12:30am
PM me on that other site if you can. if not go in the FL chat and post a gang of posts i wont ban you
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Chemestry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Chemestry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2016 at 1:04am
this was dope as fuck.. nha the 2nd beat you killed it.
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2016 at 2:54pm
Alright, so I've been writing this whole wall of text like saying how I like your music and shit but the way it was worded could be interpreted like a diss or whatever, so I'ma do it in Neek language.

*Neek voice* I can't play your music to my boys and get weird stares and a hunnid fiddy question when you're dissing someone they don't know. Your regular tracks I can play tho so do more of those and join slaughterhouse!

EDIT: Before I forget, take H4ZE and Doom with you.

Edited by Endeavor - 29 June 2016 at 3:03pm
#Bananas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic