Audio Mic: Nothing on me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TNT I Tomski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote TNT I Tomski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nothing on me
    Posted: 28 June 2016 at 10:52am

https://soundcloud.com/thomas-crank-abbott/nothing-on-me

Check it out on Soundcloud

Edited by Neek - 30 June 2016 at 9:03pm
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2016 at 9:04pm
I embedded this for you and moved it to Audio Mic. welcome to the site and the Audio Mic.

ill try and give this a listen soon time friend.
#Bananas
TNT I Tomski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote TNT I Tomski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2016 at 7:05pm
Thanks for the props, new one coming tomorrow, promise.
Quote View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Quote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2016 at 11:25pm
Would like to hear you over a beat. This is alright, you need more emphasis on emotion during certain parts where you lyrics call for it. "anger" when you said that you should have let your balls drop and let them know they don't want none. Then you got church mouse quiet near then end when you were suppose to be cocky with your "wait a minute whose next....". You Should've been like "man wait a minute?!?! WHOSE NEXT!" You need to believe in your own bars before anyone can or will ever believe in them. Try to pause a bit more you got somewhat nasal-ly. But this isn't bad for starters, lets get you on a beat & messing with the EQ's on a software program.
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2016 at 2:05am
This was ok. Sounds like you are just getting into audio. The advice I would give you that I feel is the most important is conneciting with your lyrics. If I can tell your reading them you haven't connected with them yet. Rap is about emotion and raw feeling. Rather it be rage, or sorrow. It doesn't mafter it is all transfered through how you deliver them. The dopest bars can be delivered in such a way that it hurts your soul listening to it. The same thing applies Visce versa. Keep dropping a dress next time go ahead and finish the leap. Get on a beat and starte your grind homie.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic