Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yeah I'm Getting Cheddar
    Posted: 13 July 2016 at 3:55am
Bakardi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-4-0
Form: LLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2016 at 4:32am
I really dig this man, that is such a hard beat to flow over, I dont think I could pull it off but you ripped it, maybe it could've been turned down a tad in the mix though.

Nice work overall, u killed it.
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2016 at 2:26pm
Cheers for the feed bro! I done been practicing on all types of genres, this one is a bit of a trap/futurebass jam, glad ya dug it!
BIG GAME View Drop Down

Stats: 29-4-0
Form: WLWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BIG GAME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2016 at 4:53pm
Listening as I type ...
First off, to me, your voice is really weird and awkward.
I can't lie bro, I almost have to turn it off after like 15 seconds.
It's just too monotone.
And my God, the hook is very repetitious. How many times did you say "getting cheddar".

Ahhhhhhh! Okay, I have to turn this shit off now.
Sorry, I tried to feed it.
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2016 at 1:49am
Aiigh T. Let's get into this. 
Your mic voice does need a little work. It's not the tone person I think it's how you deliver it. Don't try so much to force let it be more at a conversation tone. The track is to loud tho, just to kind of go off what Bakardi said. It's not just terrible tho. Not the song itself. The fact that it's so loud and poorly produced that makes it a ear sore for me. Remix it T. Or send me the vocals and I'll try and fuck with it for you. Ch3kkgame404@gmail.com I can't receive PM's at the moment cause I bucked on the system. Lmao, keep dropping though homie. It's the only way to smooth out the rough points. Hit my email if you want me to take a Crack at mixing it for you. I'm not a master by far, however I've came a long way since I first started. It's a constant grind bruh. Get you some homie.
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2016 at 1:08pm
Thanks for the feed Big Game

Thanks for the feed too ch3kk

It's appreciated, I been hitting this one to practice it before hitting the studio, hope y'all appreciated the lyrical content and you should email me a beat to collab on ch3kk - treppar@gmail.com
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2016 at 1:50pm
I enjoyed this pretty much, especially the beat which you chose. If I'm not mistaken it's We Rise by San Holo, right?

Flow was pretty much spot on, I caught one or maybe two little mistakes and the delivery could use work as Ch3kk said. For the rest I'll once again jump on the bandwagon and say production needs work. Do send you stuff to Ch3kk, he's beast.
#Bananas

ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2016 at 1:43am
I got you @ Rapper T. Hit me up Ch3kkgame404@gmail.com you should also look into jumping in one of the many Cypha's ill be dropping as well as the KOTOM I'm still pushing. Be looking for some more info on that in the next week or so. Still pounding out ideas and working out a structure to suit audio. 
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2016 at 1:47am
this wasn't bad, but how you deliver a verse sounds like it would be a great way to deliver your hooks. I didn't care for the hook. and then your verses sounded to hookish to me. if that makes sense..... you fucking hooker.
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2016 at 4:06am
Im not sure why all the negative here, I actually loved this track. I think the hook is hella repetitive and waayyyyy too long. But that's about my only downside to it. beat volume is a bit too loud. Your flow was very good, i thought you had plenty of emotion in this, the bars were very good. Vocals could do with a bit more on the low end of the EQ, their a bit harsh. Maybe a touch more reverb. Overall i think this was a dope banger, with good content and nice performance. Keep it up bro
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic